+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 5/21 DWTS 16 Finale Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/21 DWTS 16 Finale Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Never doubt the power of an amazing freestyle!

And with the whole voting thing...there really isn't a point to argue about it...cause at this point, the world will just simply never know what could've been!

For all we know, it could've been the same exact result!

Like everyone has said, either lady deserved to win...so it was cool no matter how it turned out.

Just sucks for Kellie, that there will always be that "what if" in the back of some folks minds in regards to her win. That's why you shouldn't just have a mysterious "downfall" of abc.com the night finals! As ness said, no matter if it was her or Z...heck or even Jacoby or Aly, the voting glitch was gonna be brought up regardless!

I know it crossed mind last night, that if anyone would be hurt by the voting online being down, it would be Z because of all her young fans...it's jut a natural reaction when you're rooting for someone!

Just glad to see this season come to an end, with almost every pro and contestant safe and intact!!

Props to them all and to all a goodnight!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 05-21-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    ness, luvlady345 and Midol like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by renzii View Post
    Did you know that Facebook has a 13 and over policy and that a fair percentage of Zendaya's fans who had as much right as anyone to vote and HAD been voting on abc,com all season, being under 13 were thus disenfranchised?
    There is an age restriction to register at ABC.com as well -- I just tried to reg as an 11 year old. Unless they get an older family member to do it for them, kids that young can't vote anyway.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    And yet there are still loads of 13 and younger with facebook pages...
    Not the 123 I teach anyway!

FORT Fogey

I'm very happy that Derek and Kellie won. I wasn't sure who would win, since the show seemed to be promoting Val and Zendaya all season; Len gave Derek and Kellie a "7" on one of their dances; and Derek and Kellie weren't in first place after the finale performance show. I think the higher-ups wanted Val and Zendaya to win, but, after Derek and Kellie's spectacular freestyle dance, they had to give them the mirror ball trophy!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

And with the whole voting thing...there really isn't a point to argue about it...cause at this point, the world will just simply never know what could've been!

Like everyone has said, either lady deserved to win...so it was cool no matter how it turned out.

Just sucks for Kellie, that there will always be that "what if" in the back of some folks minds in regards to her win. That's why you shouldn't just have a mysterious "downfall" of abc.com the night finals! As ness said, no matter if it was her or Z...heck or even Jacoby or Aly, the voting glitch was gonna be brought up regardless!

I know it crossed mind last night, that if anyone would be hurt by the voting online being down, it would be Z because of all her young fans...it's jut a natural reaction when you're rooting for someone!

Just glad to see this season come to an end, with almost everyone pro and contestant safe and intact!!

goodnight-you are always fair and upbeat
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by renzii View Post
    Did you know that Facebook has a 13 and over policy and that a fair percentage of Zendaya's fans who had as much right as anyone to vote and HAD been voting on abc,com all season, being under 13 were thus disenfranchised?
    I didn't know and by the way ... I don't do Facebook or Twitter ... so that disenfranchises me from one of the voting places.

But ... the under 13's can vote by phone just as I can
    Florimel likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    There is an age restriction to register at ABC.com as well -- I just tried to reg as an 11 year old. Unless they get an older family member to do it for them, kids that young can't vote anyway.
    So no difference then=good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

Just glad to see this season come to an end, with almost everyone pro and contestant safe and intact!!

I totally agree! And as I have said previously, this show is about entertainment. These folks presumably get a bump in their careers, a trophy, and the satisfaction of the win. This isn't one of the reality shows where they get a cash prize or the promise of the start of a career, etc.. I just don't get the angst and outrage over the voting....they had to make a decision based on the issues and they did...it affected every single dancer and presumptions can be made, but that is all they will be. No way to know for sure. We all got to enjoy some good dancing and the folks on the show apparently made some great friends and honed some new skills!
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't think we are allowed to discuss Dial Idol on this thread. When the DI thread opens tomorrow, I will bring up something for speculation and discussion, and that might - who knows - have some bearing on this issue of whether Kelly should have been in the lead. We will have to wait until tomorrow, though, when the DI thread opens again.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Forum threads will reopen in 2 hours from now, 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

I usually put that in the first post but I was late starting the thread tonight...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread