+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 5/20 DWTS 16 Final Four Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/20 DWTS 16 Final Four Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    So touching. Kellie's husband was also moved to tears.

I really like Derek this year.
    I don't know what happened to Derek between the end of last season and the beginning of this season, but he seems like a different person. He is much more humble. Prior to this season, he tended to sometimes have an arrogance and cockiness about him at times, but he is not exhibiting those qualities this season.
    Maybe he is settling down and maturing, but whatever it is, I like what I am seeing in Derek.
    Florimel and moflan like this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Well, I finally caught up on all the free styles. Kellie and Derek were the best IMO...by far! I don't know if I'm just becoming old and crotchetty like Len, but, while the rest all had their own merits, I was somewhat disappointed. I don't know if the freestyles in years past were better or if I'm just remembering them that way. Maybe it is just this super size thing that is making the dances less memorable? I feel as if they are concentrating so much on all the extra stuff that they are losing out on the dance aspect...Derek and Kellie proved that to me tonight. Simpler is better.
    I agree about the super sized freestyle! While it worked for Z and V, it totally hurt Jacoby!

I like it better when it's just the couple performing!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I don't know what happened to Derek between the end of last season and the beginning of this season, but he seems like a different person. He is much more humble. Prior to this season, he tended to sometimes have an arrogance and cockiness about him at times, but he is not exhibiting those qualities this season.
    Maybe he is settling down and maturing, but whatever it is, I like what I am seeing in Derek.
    Wonder if Kellie's personality has played into how Derek has behaved this season. She seems to be genuinely sweet and genuinely well liked by most everyone. Just a thought.....who knows.
    moflan likes this.

Just a question for anyone. I have voted online all season through abc.com and tonight I can't vote. It takes me to Facebook or Twitter only which I don't use. Has this happened to anyone? I have tried numerous times and the same thing has happened. Just read where people are having phone problems as well.

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Just a question for anyone. I have voted online all season through abc.com and tonight I can't vote. It takes me to Facebook or Twitter only which I don't use. Has this happened to anyone? I have tried numerous times and the same thing has happened. Just read where people are having phone problems as well.

Thanks for any help.
    Brooke announced at the end of the show that ABC.com was down... how convenient eh??

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post

Thanks for any help.
    I think ABC.com was down earlier- I voted on ABC , but that was before it stopped working
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Wonder if Kellie's personality has played into how Derek has behaved this season. She seems to be genuinely sweet and genuinely well liked by most everyone. Just a thought.....who knows.
    I don't see any difference, but I am huge Derek fan, and love his work ethic, I would love to be his student
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Brooke announced at the end of the show that ABC.com was down... how convenient eh??
    Very convenient. Thanks for the information. I ended up not being able to watch on time so couldn't vote on line. I started my phone calls at 8:00, but there was a glitch in the phone system as well and only one vote went through. I wonder which contestant this will benefit? I don't think it is fair to any of them.

Nope! Not fair to any of them at all!

You know it's the finale of DWTS...why would ABC.com not be prepared?!

I did manage to get my phone votes in...but normally I spilt a few online votes..not tonight, however.
    Midol likes this.

I never phone or text vote, and when I went to ABC.com it redirected to their Facebook page with all its scary HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL SHARE WITH US message before you can vote. So, no votes from me.

Congrats on tainting the results, ABC. We'll never know who actually would have won with open voting. At least re-open the phone/text lines in all time zones for a while!
    KrazeeKy07, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread