+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: 5/13 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/13 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Preach ness preachhhhh!!
    ness likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ness have to agree with you on pretty much everything. Specifically regarding Derek, I think, to me at least, he seems to have checked out mentally this year. Usually he has some very creative choreography going on, however, this season is just so so. Too much fog and now the silhouette again. He just seems tired and flat creatively. As for Val and Z's QS...I thought it was the music that threw if off so much. Horrid choice of song, but, nothing new there. The whole season has been ho hum for me.
    Midol . . .

Re Derek:

Hmmm . . . Checked out mentally? Good point. I hadn't thought about that, but it DOES make sense. First, he WASN'T coming back this season (due to other commitments). Second, HE SHOWS UP THIS SEASON (apparently, the conflict with his other commitments was worked out to everybody's satisfaction). I'm willing to buy that he's tired; after all, he's been on, HOW many seasons, now? Twelve, thirteen, at LEAST?

What choreographer WOULDN'T be tired, right about now?

MHO is that were I him, even if the business conflicts/commitments got worked out, I might've gone ahead and taken this season off, anyway. He's no fool; he KNOWS DWTS has put him on the map, here. He's able to showcase his talent and keep his name out there, on the show.

But, frankly, I think he decided to come back BECAUSE, let's face it, he's also seen just where Julianne's gotten after SHE left. Sure, she's done a couple of movies (and popped back up on DWTS to plug 'em, of course!), released a CD. But facts are facts, she pretty much --- except for being Ryan Seacrest's GF --- hasn't really set the world on fire since she left DWTS.

Talented lass though she is.

I mean, a few months ago, she even released a book she'd written about her life. The most I remember hearing about that is that Corky and Shirley (Spatz' parents) were livid because in it, she supposedly flat-out said she'd been molested during the time she'd been living with them in London.

Really haven't heard much of anything about that book, since, and that's been MONTHS ago.

And since breaking up with RS, really haven't heard much of anything more about HER, either.

Sure, I think Derek'd like to branch out big-time and do other things, all the time. But no, I don't believe he's crazy, either. Again, he KNOWS he's all over American TV AND in our nationwide general consciousness BECAUSE of DWTS.

And he's not ABOUT to kill off the goose that's still laying his golden eggs, just YET.

ESPECIALLY since he's the resident Golden Boy of DWTS.

The QS?

Again, good point.

I'd managed to COMPLETELY forget about that terrible music!

It was insanely ridiculous. Maybe, after hearing it, that's WHY Val skewed toward choreographing that rats-running-out-of-a-burning-house routine.

SMH.
    Last edited by ness; 05-14-2013 at 06:30 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Preach ness preachhhhh!!
    KK?

You LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    As improved as Aly is, there is something that inhibits her from ease of movement in dance, IMO. This is so odd, considering her background in gymnastics. One would think she would have it naturally from all the training. Maybe the training has caused this seeming restraint.

It's as if there is something stiff in her core that prevents her from truly moving with the music. I wonder if it's her short leg length combined with a short torso. I can't help but think that if she had the long legs and torso, she would have it.
    One thing I do hate( and I mean hate) I went on another forum where mostly everyone was calling her fat, I mean fat??or chunky- that was another name. WTG making others feels they have to be rail thin to dance
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    KK?

You LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
    What can I say? You took us to church!!

And Aly? Chunky or fat?! NO WAY JOSE! That girl is all muscle!!

I think she is really pretty! Not everyone is a stick figure...I know I'm not!!
    ness likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved the AT ness, it was far superior than the one he did with Ricki, but it was the red shadow thing again. The fog is too much, but that's who controls the fog machine, Derek even complained about it.. Talking of gimmicks though- horns with Jacoby and how long was that, they were not dancing???. Race cars, I thought Val didn't believe in all that

The hip hop was not as good as expected, she has been dancing that for 8 years, it looked like a solo ( side by side) like Aly and Mark, but nothing was said of course

It's been a ho hum season, very flat- the judges I FF because they all make me crazy. The scoring has been ridiculous, all season, but last night was really OTT

This show needs an overhaul- I think its lost me for good
    Oh, I'm TOTALLY feelin' you with the horns and the race cars. My brain checked out at the beginning of THAT dance, what with the race cars, too. Then there was the godawful music and the rapid-fire speed.

And about the horns, I get you there, too. Matter of fact, before Len even opened his mouth, I think I said in my post (BEFORE he critiqued) that he was going to have a blue fit about those.

Don't actually remember that happening, though.

Re the Hip Hop? I was expecting it to be a faster tempo, actually. But Val DID outdance Z on it and never having danced Hip Hop before, he's got my kudos for that!

GOD THAT MAN CAN MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ness spends a lot of time there

Yes, even her feet are muscle..I think she is very sweet
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Aly?

Chunky?

FAT?

Whoever it is that's getting THAT kind of a read from what they're seeing of her SERIOUSLY needs to have their eyes examined.

Aly is ALL MUSCLE.

And I BET she'd have NO trouble breaking their face if need be, either!

ness spends a lot of time there

Yes, even her feet are muscle..I think she is very sweet
    RotFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

And yes, Aly makes Iron Man look like Olive Oyl, but she IS a sweetie!

One thing I do hate( and I mean hate) I went on another forum where mostly everyone was calling her fat, I mean fat??or chunky- that was another name. WTG making others feels they have to be rail thin to dance
    Another forum? What? There are other forums? unsure.gif
    ness likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread