+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: 5/6 DWTS 16 Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/6 DWTS 16 Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    For as much as I've enjoyed having Sean on the show, is it bad I'm hoping no one votes for him so he goes home? I shudder at the backlash he would get if he lasted another week and how much worse the judges' comments would be.
    MY personal opinion?

Nope, I don't think what you're hoping is bad.

Love and enjoy Sean I do and have.

But, the handwriting's on the wall.

He's the weakest dancer left, so, he needs to go.

Nothing personal.

Simply the truth.

At least by now he should've learned enough to be able to do a respectable waltz (or something) with Cat at their reception, AND he's made himself a nice chunk of change to bring home to her, to boot.

So, all things considered, he's done very well on DWTS, and I will miss him, but it IS his time to go.

I will catch up with him and Cat at the weddin'.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Len showed his rear end. I was embarrassed for him because he didn't seem to be able to control himself once he got started. A simple "too many gadgets and flashing lights and not enough dancing for me," with a docked point would have conveyed the point to Derek who is not stupid.Instead Len went on a complete tirade. If he has enough professionalism and personal integrity to re-watch that routine, Len is going to see that there was considerably more dancing in it than he first noticed. He simply zeroed in on what irritated him and lost it from there.

Three points seems excessive considering that Len went right along with the other 2 and docked Derek 1/2 of a point the season he and Shayne deliberately broke the rules and flaunted it in the judges' faces. There's nothing like keeping priorities in the right place now, is there? Len lost his temper and docked Derek 3 points over his own personal opinion, likes, and dislikes.
    I would feel this to be shameful if it were directed at Tristan or Kym the same as I feel at Derek.
    NCLurker, justCoz and Nice'n'Easy like this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    For as much as I've enjoyed having Sean on the show, is it bad I'm hoping no one votes for him so he goes home? I shudder at the backlash he would get if he lasted another week and how much worse the judges' comments would be.
    That's why I've given all my votes to Z tonight. She is a very good dancer and Val is doing an excellent job choreographing for a talented young girl. I am really enjoying their partnership.
    ness and Coco46 like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I have NEVER pulled for a Disney contestant but I LOVE Z! She makes me smile when she dances and I love Val's choreography this season. During the last season, the whole showmance with Kelly Monaco was a litle icky for me. Glad to see there's more to him than that. The way he treats V with so much respect for her age really has impressed me. I do wonder if next week is rumba and how they will handle it.
    ness, Coco46 and Midol like this.

You know what? I'm hoping DWTS has enough dignity to not even give a sixteen year old the rumba. Fair or not, I think the right decision would be to not even make them do it!

Should they have it, however, I'm sure Val will come up with a way to keep it age appropriate and beautiful. I doubted him once and I'll never do that again. He is a wonderful chroegrapher!
    ness, nanarama, mesachick and 2 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    It appears that Len is genuinely angry. Did he say, something like, Stick it up your a**?" to Bruno? His expresson when they went to break was pretty mad. Never seen anything quite like this before.

I expect more from Len!! it was like fart a dance last week from CA
    It was vulgar, and Len doesn't talk like that - I think Len overdid the acting mad. Derek please don't change, I love the excitement you create - it would be so drab without you
    Zen and Val were boring for me, hated her granny dress, loved her smile .It was pretty simple
    Sean's dance was not that horrible, it was better than last week. But they want him gone, he will be gone. I LOL when he said you think of me, you think hip hop

.Jacoby, didn't like that, bored me. He didn't need to take his shirt off, but I never mind when he does.
    Ingo, not bad, not bad at all( man he looks like Penner) I swear they show the worst they can in rehearsal so we all go- oh that wasn't bad after all.
    Kellie and Derek, there VW was beautiful - mad props to them ( I think they are getting a ton of vote)
    Aly and Mark well they bored me like the others.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-07-2013 at 12:05 AM.
    Need40winks likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    You know what? I'm hoping DWTS has enough dignity to not even give a sixteen year old the rumba. Fair or not, I think the right decision would be to not even make them do it!

Should they have it, however, I'm sure Val will come up with a way to keep it age appropriate and beautiful. I doubted him once and I'll never do that again. He is a wonderful chroegrapher!
    I suspect that TPTB actually DO have enough dignity and class not to do that.

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it just a week or so ago when everybody else was doing the rhumba or salsa, and Z and V did a paso? IIRC, I was like, "Huh?" But then, it hit me in the face that Z is 16 AND a Disney kid, and Val is 27 and a hot Ukranian sex bomb.

That was reason ENOUGH for the two of them to NOT do a rhumba, then.

Having said that . . .

I strongly suspect that if they DO wind up being assigned a rhumba, Val will move heaven and hell to make SURE it's kept free of the "Ewwww!" factor that that dance COULD run into with the two of them. Lord knows, they've had sense enough to keep the child's costuming pretty and appropriate for her age, thus far. So, I don't think there's any WAY Val would allow the "Oh, my LORD!" bridge to be crossed IF they just HAD to do a rhumba. He's on top of it. After all, there WAS his comment that he made (while rehearsing the salsa trio with Gleb) about keeping the movements age-appropriate (for Z to do, of course).

Plus, after all that fake chewing on Kelly , he has to prove that he's NOT just another hot sex god, but a legitimate ballroom professional who can not only work with someone in Kelly's age range, but can adroitly handle someone in Z's category and age range with style and class, and still get the work done, too.

And so far, he's doing a MORE than stellar job of that.

And nope, it doesn't hurt that the kid is SO likeable and also happens to be able to dance her ass off, either!

Val is fantastic, and Z is, too!

And, yes, this pairing has given Val one helluva stage to be able to showcase his professionalism, dancing and choreography talents and be able to really shine and sparkle!
    Last edited by ness; 05-07-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    Nice'n'Easy, Coco46 and Midol like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

She was doing hip hop tonight in the trio- I am sure she will have hip hop next week ness
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    MY personal opinion?

Nope, I don't think what you're hoping is bad.

Love and enjoy Sean I do and have.

But, the handwriting's on the wall.

He's the weakest dancer left, so, he needs to go.

Nothing personal.

Simply the truth.

At least by now he should've learned enough to be able to do a respectable waltz (or something) with Cat at their reception, AND he's made himself a nice chunk of change to bring home to her, to boot.

So, all things considered, he's done very well on DWTS, and I will miss him, but it IS his time to go.

I will catch up with him and Cat at the weddin'.
    Honestly ... Jacoby and Karina followed Sean and Peta and I truly thought Jacoby was no better.

One thing I did notice about Sean, is that when they all stand and mug and do silly things ... Sean seems very uncomfortable in those "candid" moments.
    He isn't really a fit.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She was doing hip hop tonight in the trio- I am sure she will have hip hop next week ness
    Oh . . .

GOOD!

NOW I wanna see how VAL pulls off a full hip hop routine!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread