Like Tree113Likes

Thread: 5/6 DWTS 16 Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/6 DWTS 16 Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

WHAT'D I TELL YA?!!!!!!!

TWIN SPATS!!!

Not feelin' THIS, either.

And get ready for the tongue bath.

And the 29/30.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Not a bad night overall!

Next week should be extremely interesting with the dance styles.

Time for Sean to go..he has a good attitude and I think he's prepared to head on out!

Z was definitely the best all around tonight! You go girl!
    ness, nanarama and Midol like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

JMHO, but nope, that was overscored.

Aly's a nice kid, but Aly ain't that good.
    NCLurker, nanarama and Midol like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

And I sure hope poor Karina doesn't get stuck with hip hop again after the disaster that was her and Apollo last season...yikes!
    ness and Midol like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    It appears that Len is genuinely angry. Did he say, something like, Stick it up your a**?" to Bruno? His expresson when they went to break was pretty mad. Never seen anything quite like this before.
    Oh, yeah.

Len.

Was.

PISSED.

He's gotten on to Derek before for something he didn't like, but tonight . . .

Whoah, BABY!!!
    Midol likes this.

So Len gave Kellie the same score as Sean. Um, he needs to take some de-crazy pills because that is ridiculous. I understand he was angry, but dock them a point, or at worse two. Three feels unnecessary.
    ilja likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I think he may have done it to neutralize the high scores he knew the other 2 were going to give. Knock each down a point. It worked.
    I'm glad someone finally called out Derek for the gimmicks. Derek is king of the gimmicks. Maybe a 7 will make him take the criticisms seriously. Nothing else seems to.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Oh, yeah.

Len.

Was.

PISSED.

He's gotten on to Derek before for something he didn't like, but tonight . . .

Whoah, BABY!!!
    I must say that I rather enjoyed a pissed Len!!! Particularly since it was at judges/producers pet Derek!!! About time they start scoring the actual dance...not that CA or even Bruno can since they aren't trained ballroom dancers. This is what you get when you let everyone get away with everything, although I must admit the scoring has been better this season...we only got our first perfect score tonight...unlike some seasons when it came after the first few weeks. Go Len. Give them hell!!!

Must add that I felt bad for Kellie since none of this is her fault and she can really dance and was just put in the middle of this mess. I don't remember Len being this mad even when him and Maks had it out. Derek for the new bad boy of ballroom???
    ness and KrazeeKy07 like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I must say that I rather enjoyed a pissed Len!!! Particularly since it was at judges/producers pet Derek!!! About time they start scoring the actual dance...not that CA or even Bruno can since they aren't trained ballroom dancers. This is what you get when you let everyone get away with everything, although I must admit the scoring has been better this season...we only got our first perfect score tonight...unlike some seasons when it came after the first few weeks. Go Len. Give them hell!!!

Must add that I felt bad for Kellie since none of this is her fault and she can really dance and was just put in the middle of this mess. I don't remember Len being this mad even when him and Maks had it out. Derek for the new bad boy of ballroom???
    BELIEVE me, I'm witcha!

My jaw dropped a little when I saw how genuinely furious Len was. And nope, even when he and Maks wrapped coattails, I don't remember that being THIS bad. Frankly, the way Len was sitting back ramrod straight in his chair with his shoulders back, chest puffed out, and glaring over at Derek, I could almost see/hear him saying out loud: "So you want to take me on about what I SAID, do you? Well, come HAVE a go! I will well and truly kick your arse from an amazing grace to a profound revelation!"

And frankly, I believe he WOULD'VE, too!

Maybe because Len IS the only one of 'em qualified to judge actual ballroom dance, he'd had ENOUGH of playing footsie with the DWTS pet? I mean, come on. I think Derek's talented and knows his stuff. And I LIKE his stuff. But facts are facts. He uses his Golden Boy of The Ballroom status to push the envelope where others would not DARE, and SELDOM gets TRULY called out for his antics.

Like, for just ONE example, the fog machine. I'm no ballroom dancer, but I've got sense enough to know that a whole LOTTA foot faults can be hidden in a floor-level cloud of smoke. And he's pulled that stunt, at least, what, TWICE this season, already?

And HOW many times BEFORE this season?

Please.

Even the village idiot can put two and two together, eventually.

And, yep, poor Kellie.

Through no fault of her own, she's getting caught up in the DWTS $#!+storm and having to suffer the consequences of drama that is NOT of her making.

Oh, well.

This kind of thing IS what happens when you let everyone --- or to be truthful, specific and call it like it t-i-z, TIZ, The Ballroom Pet --- get away with murder.

Dogs get tired, and iron wears OUT.
    Florimel and GabbyG like this.

For as much as I've enjoyed having Sean on the show, is it bad I'm hoping no one votes for him so he goes home? I shudder at the backlash he would get if he lasted another week and how much worse the judges' comments would be.
    ilja and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread