+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 4/15 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/15 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Hmmmmmm . . .

Thought that was better than DL's.

So it'll come down to fanbase.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I'm nervous for Andy if he has the same scores as DL. Has DL even been in the final two? I haven't been able to watch all of the results shows (and frankly, I haven't missed them--if I only saw the last few minutes of a results show to find out who went home, I'd be fine with that).

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think the Cloris Leachman comment was a little out of line. It wasn't that bad. I mean, it wasn't good, but it wasn't Corky/Cloris either.
    Missed the Cloris Leachman comment (must have been typing or something, LOL!) That had to come from Bruno, right?

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    That entrance took guts, too!
    YEAH, it did!

Kinda reminded me of Carolla ridin' in on that unicycle, though, due to the WTH! factor!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

You know, even if Andy goes home, he's done himself a world of good by being on DWTS. I think he's proved to himself, and to others who could employ him, that he's willing to work hard and that he can get through nerve-wracking moments without reaching for chemical enhancement. As he himself pointed out, that's huge for him. Way more important than a tacky mirror ball trophy.
    Kip and Coco46 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    YEAH, it did!

Kinda reminded me of Carolla ridin' in on that unicycle, though, due to the WTH! factor!
    I'm trying to remember...didn't Derek (or somebody) swing in on a rope for a dance in a previous season? I'm pretty sure it was a pro, not a star.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I think Cheryl's fan base is helping a lot as well.
    That could very well be.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Missed the Cloris Leachman comment (must have been typing or something, LOL!) That had to come from Bruno, right?
    Yep. And as Tom pointed out, that was one comment too many.

Poor Tom looked so stricken when he mentioned everyone back home in Boston at the end of the show....

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Kellie, Derek, Anna and Henry.

Well, Spatz Jr. looks like he might've had sense enough to reel it in with the overdancing, 'cause Anna sure as hell ain't no slouch.

Kellie's doing fine.

But, since she apparently took dance lessons before she came on the show, that's really no surprise.
    Has she said she has taken dance recently because the only thing I've seen confirmed was while in high school and, in my mind, that matters little..lots of people do that. The only mention I've seen was actually an assumption about a pro company that was a choreographer for a tour or something, not lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Has she said she has taken dance recently because the only thing I've seen confirmed was while in high school and, in my mind, that matters little..lots of people do that. The only mention I've seen was actually an assumption about a pro company that was a choreographer for a tour or something, not lessons.
    Y'know what?

I remember seeing that somewhere in one of these threads in somebody's post.

Tell ya what, if/when I run across it (unless it's been deleted, or something!), I'll be MORE than glad to PM it to ya!

Fair enough?

+ Reply to Thread