+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: 4/2 DWTS 16 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/2 DWTS 16 Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    One could argue that the two biggest "stars" have now gone home. Fortunately for TPTB we've had enough time to get to know the less famous dancers and will continue to watch.

I wonder what Tony was thinking when he designed this last dance for Wy. It didn't seem to highlight any of her strengths (whatever those might be). I would have put her out there every week in country & western gear unless it was a waltz. Tony has brought out the best in many poor dancers that were no better than Wy, so while I'm glad she is gone I still don't understand the reasoning behind that last dance.

As for the others, Victor could be a real surprise if he continues improving, maybe outlasting Sean and Ingo. Hopefully Lisa goes next.

If it were a Waltz she could have gone country as well, lots of tunes in 3/4 time, like Can I have this dance or Tennesse Waltz.
    Maybe she's a friend of Def Leppard?

I have no clue what Tony was thinking on that last dance. From ballroom dance to pole dancing?? Man this show has totally sunk to a new level of ick. Last season was bad enough having to watch Gilles spread Peta's legs in his face. Wynonna pole dancing? LOL
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I have no clue what Tony was thinking on that last dance. From ballroom dance to pole dancing?? Man this show has totally sunk to a new level of ick. Last season was bad enough having to watch Gilles spread Peta's legs in his face. Wynonna pole dancing? LOL
    True! very true!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I know that part, but what about the scarves and the umbrella? Even in forward time they would have to be on wires.
    I see your point. I'd have to see it several more times before I could offer an opinion on that. However it was done it really was clever and very enjoyable.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I see your point. I'd have to see it several more times before I could offer an opinion on that. However it was done it really was clever and very enjoyable.
    I felt like they were slowing certain portions down to get the illusions they wanted. Many of those parts were not done actual speed. They had been slowed down. That may explain those elements. I was trying to figure it out as well and I did notice that there were portions that were slowed down.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Curiosity killed the cat and all that....I did a seach and this is what I found. Wynonna is said to have a net worth of 15 million, Victor Ortiz-7 million, Jacoby Jones & D. L. Hughley, Dorothy Hamill - 5 million, Ingo Rademacher - 2 million, Kellie, Zen, Lisa - 1.5 million, Aly Reisman & Sean Lowe - 500 thousand, Andy Dick - 5 thousand
    WOW...poor Andy Dick--5 K at his age after a lifetime in entertainment... He must have a terrible manager not to have saved better than that.

Re Wy, she alone and with her mom (as "the Judds"), is/are superstars in the country world, maybe more especially so a few years ago, but no way is she a nobody. She's actually a "star", unlike some of the dancers. I was kind of surprised to see her signed up for this, especially given the costumes they wear, as she's had "body issues" with her weight in the past and going on this show is just asking for cracks to be made.

Sean is getting 500k? *cough* *sputter* *spit* Say what? OMG that's ridiculous.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I believe the poster said that's his net worth. But I'm not sure how accurate that is.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    True! very true!
    I was reading an article about Wynona and that the last time she lost weight she was partying with her girlfriends and she was pole dancing. So it is possible Tony got the idea from her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

.Thats his net wort, along with any of his bushinesses Not what he making on this show.
    Florimel and Need40winks like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread