+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: 4/1 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/1 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Dead on target.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Still ready for Lisa to G-O!

Her, DL, Wynonna...any one!

Enjoyed tonight overall!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 04-01-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    BTW likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Bottom 3 for me are definitely Wynonna, D.L., and Lisa. Any of those three leaving is fine by me.
    BTW, dzigner, KrazeeKy07 and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The audience is a little out of hand tonight. Len really wasn't being overly mean to her, and he did have a generally good point--some dances are supposed to be more in hold than out of it.
    But see, if he'd just made that comment in the beginning with Aly, no one would have booed him at the end and he would still have some credibility..

Holy smackers, Zendaya is amazing. Que Sera Sera danced at Tempo! Wow, that's 60 BPM we're talking Dancesport speed, I've never seen a Viennese Waltz performed that well that quickly in the history of the show. I think Len was looking for something to knock and he couldn't really. The natural turns, reverse turns were just lovely. She almost had a spill at the end, but my gosh, the choreography Val is giving this girl is beyond what anyone is doing this season. And very age appropriate and what a lovely dress for her.

Victor stepped it up in a very good way tonight. Jacoby did very well as well.

The others did as expected. Wynonna's fanbase will be out in full force.
    ilja likes this.

They definitely save the best for last tonight. Wynonna "dances" like she's in a body cast...she can't move anything but her arms and legs. She's terrible and needs to go!
    BTW likes this.

The audience is a little out of hand tonight. Len really wasn't being overly mean to her, and he did have a generally good point--some dances are supposed to be more in hold than out of it.
    Agree in theory, except there's nothing the celebrity can do, this is American Smooth danced on this show, not International Viennese Waltz. I know Len wanted more in hold because that's what he likes, but it's not a requirement of American Smooth. That's not fair to knock the VWaltzes on personal preference. The Standard of American Smooth was followed correctly. He didn't knock Jennifer Grey, and she didn't even dance Vwaltz at tempo, no celebrity does, except for Zendaya tonight. He should have praised the team for that, because that's one of the biggest complaints ballroom purists have about VWaltz on this show.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 04-01-2013 at 10:48 PM.

To the Point

Get out there on a billboard naked? Wouldn't that cause car accidents?
    Either that or traffic will just come to a standstill. I really like him. Love his personality as well as his looks. He just makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    They definitely save the best for last tonight. Wynonna "dances" like she's in a body cast...she can't move anything but her arms and legs. She's terrible and needs to go!
    Yes that's it!! it's like she is in one of those neck-mobilization contraptions. I really watched her tonight and she looks directly ahead, never really at Tony, or the audience, or the judges, and only her legs and arms move and she never smiles either. I know she is a singer, but most singers who have had the career that she has and have toured as much as she has should at least have some kind-of performer in her. It's like she gets on the dance floor and turns to stone. And Lordy, was that dress fugly!! Wow.

And I just had to mention that I can't believe it wasn't pointed out the pretty amazing stunt Derek pulled off at the beginning of their dance. Did he actually do a heel slide all the way down from the top of the staircase?! I watched it in slomo and I believe he did- it almost looked like he was going to lose it at the end, but he pulled it off. I'm not really a Derek cheerleader, but I must say that move did impress me.

Regarding Aly and how she is being dressed...I've noticed she has gained a little in the waist (which is probably normal after all the gymnastics is over) and I think they are trying to hide it under all these weird things they are dressing her in. She's still a tiny thing- I wish they would put her in something more 'fun' and age appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Sean is soooo spastic!!!

Bruno must've been in Heaven with this....

I don't like how they could just throw other people in their dance at the beginning, I mean, this isn't freestyle.

He wasn't bad, but this just had cheese written all over it, I mean, how can it not be cheesy when it's the YMCA?!

Overall, it was fun though.
    I would rather look at the troop dancers than motorcycles, and fish ... etc.

BUT

I agree. Get rid of all the gimmicks and dance!
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread