+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, he's a somewhat awkward dancer to begin with - but that isn't unusual. I think what I find the most amusing is that he seems like such a sweet, innocent guy and he's paired with Peta - a current version of Marilyn Monroe.
    Maybe they think if anyone can um whip him into shape, she can!!
    RBmumsie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have it recorded and finally saw his parents. They were having fun! good to see.I am so glad they were there for him and for Cat
    I saw kinda a blurp on inside edition last evening, it was the end of the show and they looked happy & well entertained there also. The one i was refering to was Sean's mother turned looking toward the balcony where i guess Sean was and she looked like she was ready for tears. That's the only one that stood out until i saw the one on inside edition.

It could have been an emotional evening for her. WOW..looking at your avatar that boy sure knows how to kiss!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I saw kinda a blurp on inside edition last evening, it was the end of the show and they looked happy & well entertained there also. The one i was refering to was Sean's mother turned looking toward the balcony where i guess Sean was and she looked like she was ready for tears. That's the only one that stood out until i saw the one on inside edition.

It could have been an emotional evening for her. WOW..looking at your avatar that boy sure knows how to kiss!!
    I saw them - they looked happy, so I posted what I saw. The kissing? I am all about the dancing although Cat looks very happy
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Me too ness. So would anyone in his place. Roll on Monday

I can't say i agree with the bold part. I would like to think some would care more about spending time with their new love, and consider going on DWTS next season.

I can't say i agree with the bold part. I would like to think some would care more about spending time with their new love, and consider going on DWTS next season.
    Well, we look at it differently. I think if my honey wanted to be with me, and get us a little nest egg , fine by me
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

While I completely understand the point you are making, the very real possibility has occurred to me that he most likely would not be offered the opportunity next DWTS season. Right now he has just been shown to millions of people proposing to his "new love" as the Bachelor. People will have moved on to someone else by the next season. If Sean is interested in this opportunity - for whatever his reasons - he has to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.
    ness, mandmmom2, KatesMom and 2 others like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

I don't understand where you're coming from at all. Finding love doesn't mean one gives up on opportunities that may come their way. If anything it's to Sean and Catherine's advantage that he took the DWTS gig. Considering so many marriages end in divorce and relationships go belly up over finances, any smart person would be remiss to not take advantage of these types of opportunities. Relationships and marriages don't survive solely on love alone. It's easy to get all caught up in the romanticism of Sean and Catherine finding love with each other and to want them to go off into the sunset all googley-eyed in love with each other, but at the end of the day, love ain't gonna pay the bills. And I'm sure Sean and Catherine are spending quality time together whenever their schedules permit.

Taking steps to secure a comfortable future together by using his fifteen minutes of fame to seize opportunities like DWTS can serve them and any future children well in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    While I completely understand the point you are making, the very real possibility has occurred to me that he most likely would not be offered the opportunity next DWTS season. Right now he has just been shown to millions of people proposing to his "new love" as the Bachelor. People will have moved on to someone else by the next season. If Sean is interested in this opportunity - for whatever his reasons - he has to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.
    I completely agree! And the contestants of the Bachelor/Bachelorette ARE completely forgettable once their season is over. Sooo, when the offers are coming in.. one must take advantage. Just like they mentioned of wanting to get married ON TV... where they met. Not adding the tab will be on ABC.
    ness likes this.

Here's what I don't understand about the viewpoint that Sean shouldn't be on DWTS so that he can spend time getting to know the "love of his life:" don't most people in love have a JOB?????

It's been said that DWTS reheasal time is about 5 hours a day - far less than a 9-5 job. Mix into that the opportunity to be paid 6 figures for working a relatively short amount of time, anyone would be CRAZY to pass that up!

I would take the money and enjoy the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Here's what I don't understand about the viewpoint that Sean shouldn't be on DWTS so that he can spend time getting to know the "love of his life:" don't most people in love have a JOB?????

It's been said that DWTS reheasal time is about 5 hours a day - far less than a 9-5 job. Mix into that the opportunity to be paid 6 figures for working a relatively short amount of time, anyone would be CRAZY to pass that up!

I would take the money and enjoy the experience.
    bingo!
    ness and bee stung lips like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread