+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I have no idea what to expect from his dancing. Hoping he doesn't really stink and has some rhythm. Either way I expect that he will really work at learning and have a good attitude. Really hoping for a bit of rhythm though because you just can't teach that.
    I think Sean's Achilles heel (pun intended) will be that he's too stiff. In other words: no hip action. I already hear Len in my mind telling him that in his critiques. I do hope I'm wrong though because history on this show has shown that big guys with a knack for dancing can do really well.

One thing I love about Sean is that he's not afraid of trying new things. Even though he looks like a jock he doesn't appear afraid to do things that might make him look silly. He doesn't take himself too seriously in that regard. At least that's the impression I got from him on this season of The Bachelor anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    NCLurker, ness, umngirl and 3 others like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I think Sean's Achilles heel (pun intended) will be that he's too stiff. In other words: no hip action. I already hear Len in my mind telling him that in his critiques. I do hope I'm wrong though because history on this show has shown that big guys with a knack for dancing can do really well.

One thing I love about Sean is that he's not afraid of trying new things. Even though he looks like a jock he doesn't appear afraid to do things that might make him look silly. He doesn't take himself too seriously in that regard. At least that's the impression I got from him on this season of The Bachelor anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I agree BSL, I think that's what Catherine likes about him . I just posted she was the first person he called about DWTS, and she was fine with it. I guess if she hadn't been, he wouldn't have done it- she is moving to LA while he is there.
    Need40winks likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

He's definitely coachable from his athletic background...

Hoping all his hulahoop skills help his dancing in some way.

I love his attitude about this whole thing. He knows he doesn't have much natural ability, but plans to put in the effort to be the best he can be. He also said he's grateful for Peta's patience as he learns because he needs so much help. I also think it is a good thing they have a ballroom style first instead of latin. I think he might be better in that style.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Now THAT'S one of the things I like about this guy!

Sure, he threw all the gals curve balls with all those crazy dates during The Bach.

But, he's man enough to be willing to step up to the plate and (possibly) make a fool of himself, too,

So, turnabout is fair play, with him.

And I LIKE that.
    bee stung lips and ilja like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well I'm sure the money factored in there somewhere as well...
    ilja likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Well I'm sure the money factored in there somewhere as well...
    No doubts there- they are about to be married .I say go for it!
    ness, bee stung lips and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Figment

After watching this man for a while, I venture to say that his soul has some tru mojo going on. I think he's had very good feedback in the bedroom over the years - he seems like a caring partner. So he's not looking for affirmation anymore - thus a reborn with a new perspective.

All that inner confidence should show up in his danncing. We'll see, and we ladies will know, once and for all.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No doubts there- they are about to be married .I say go for it!
    HELL, yeah!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    Between his TV Wedding and DWTS he will have a very busy year and probably won't really get to know Catherine until months after they are married, but I would do the same in his shoes since he could earn more in a year than he would usually earn in 10.

I agree that the picture is bad...looks like someone took it on a cell phone and photoshopped it into his official ABC photo.

Is this the first dancer from The Bachelor that comes with strings attached? I think all the others (Mellisa, Jake, others?) were not attached. Catherine seemed to be a little insecure so will be interesting to see how she reacts to some dances.
    Jake was still "attached" when on DWTS. Veinna was in the audience several times. I stopped watching DWTS a few weeks into the season with Jake. By then I couldn't stand the sight of him. I'm a real fan of Sean so I'll probably watch while he is on...in spite of the scary photo!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread