+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    These celebrities are a bundle of nerves. Half of what they say when they are waiting for their scores doesn't make sense! I thought Sean did amazing last night. I found him very entertaining and I thought he looked hot in his Converse sneaks.

To me he was clearly better than Ingo, so I hope he gets to stay another week.
    I'm glad someone else said it. I enjoy watching him & enjoy his attitude. I wouldn't mind him sticking around for another week.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

These celebrities are a bundle of nerves. Half of what they say when they are waiting for their scores doesn't make sense! I thought Sean did amazing last night. I found him very entertaining and I thought he looked hot in his Converse sneaks.

To me he was clearly better than Ingo, so I hope he gets to stay another week.
    On 2nd thought he did mean everything he's been accused of and is a really bad person. He's prejudiced against WGWCD and enjoys wearing Chihauhau jackets. He's a big-time DIVA who thinks he's all that just because he has a hot fiance'.

Unlike my sweet Ingo who can't help that he's not smart enough to not name his baby boy after a food product since he's so good-looking his sweet head did not have enough room left over for too many brain cells.
    dzigner likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    On 2nd thought he did mean everything he's been accused of and is a really bad person. He's prejudiced against WGWCD and enjoys wearing Chihauhau jackets. He's a big-time DIVA who thinks he's all that just because he has a hot fiance'.

Unlike my sweet Ingo who can't help that he's not smart enough to not name his baby boy after a food product since he's so good-looking his sweet head did not have enough room left over for too many brain cells.
    LOL!!! you are fun-nnnnnnnnnnnny...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I do like Sean and never believed the diva bit about him. I think he's been one of the better contestants and, for me, the best reality contestant ever on the show. I just don't enjoy statements that categorize people as one thing, such as musical theater performers are all gay or blondes are all dumb or highly intelligent people are all nerds. I'm far from being a PC person, but fair is fair.
    mesachick likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Sean was better than Ingo? No way! Did you not see the trio dance? Sean was a hot mess! He even caused the girls to go off sync for goodness sake! Ingo was better overall, and has been better (if only marginally lol) than Sean the whole season.

I agree Flormel, I don't not like Sean either. I just found him to be a big bore, that ABC pimped out due to recent turn on their other reality show. And as for Sean spouting off stuff because he was a bundle of nerves, not buying that either. That was not the first time he blamed his skin color for his crap dancing. He knew what he was saying, was trying to be funny, and it just made him look stupid.

Anyway, so glad he is finally gone!
    EnglishCadbury likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm glad someone else said it. I enjoy watching him & enjoy his attitude. I wouldn't mind him sticking around for another week.

As much as I enjoyed him, it was time for him to go( he did really well). I don't think Ingo will be winning any MBT either. If Ingo was better than Sean- it wasn't by much.
    Bye Sean, and once again thank you- it was fun seeing you each week.
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

As far as entertaining, yeah, I stick with what I said. He was fun to watch and he was putting his all into it. On the flip side, Ingo was slapping himself to stay awake and when he was out on the floor, he was slower than molasses.

Sean said on GMA that he and Peta are now going to focus on his first dance. He says that Catherine is already a very good dancer. I'm looking forward to seeing their wedding televised.
    Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Sean was better than Ingo? No way! Did you not see the trio dance? Sean was a hot mess! He even caused the girls to go off sync for goodness sake! Ingo was better overall, and has been better (if only marginally lol) than Sean the whole season.

I agree Flormel, I don't not like Sean either. I just found him to be a big bore, that ABC pimped out due to recent turn on their other reality show. And as for Sean spouting off stuff because he was a bundle of nerves, not buying that either. That was not the first time he blamed his skin color for his crap dancing. He knew what he was saying, was trying to be funny, and it just made him look stupid.

Anyway, so glad he is finally gone!
    Oh man, my thoughts exactly. The best was asking Jesus to do him a solid. It pretty much went downhill from there.
    mesachick likes this.

As far as entertaining, yeah, I stick with what I said. He was fun to watch and he was putting his all into it. On the flip side, Ingo was slapping himself to stay awake and when he was out on the floor, he was slower than molasses.

Sean said on GMA that he and Peta are now going to focus on his first dance. He says that Catherine is already a very good dancer. I'm looking forward to seeing their wedding televised.
    I agree. Ingo is okay, but he had some very sloppy steps. I missed Sean on GMA! damn it-but I am looking forward to the wedding as well
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree. Ingo is okay, but he had some very sloppy steps. I missed Sean on GMA! damn it-but I am looking forward to the wedding as well
    Here's the video of them on GMA.
    'Dancing With the Stars' Week 8 Results Booted 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe 'Knew My Time Was Over' - YouTube
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread