+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Sean's quote from the article "I was probably closer to Andy than I have been with any other male celebrity, so I'm sad to see him go. But I've made a friend for life. He probably lasted a lot longer than he should have."

Um, am I the only one who doesn't see this as a horrible comment? I understand Andy has tons of fans (I'm one of them) but if we are going on dancing ability and the expectations of these castmembers from the start of the season, I would agree with Sean.

But Sean is leaving either this week or next week so it's pretty much a moot point.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I've never heard, in the history of the show a fellow competitor say about the other "he probably lasted longer than he should have" and considering that Sean has been in the bottom a few times, it seems like he's completely lacking self-awareness, let alone tact. I'll go for lacking self-awareness to even think he could get 9's on that Rumba.
    Bet2Win likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Sean commits reality tv suicide. He just dissed Andy, so by his own definition it's time to go

Sean Lowe: It was time for Andy Dick to go
    Sean the Yawn... LMAO
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    I've never heard, in the history of the show a fellow competitor say about the other "he probably lasted longer than he should have" and considering that Sean has been in the bottom a few times, it seems like he's completely lacking self-awareness, let alone tact. I'll go for lacking self-awareness to even think he could get 9's on that Rumba.
    Peta thought they might as well. Does she lack self-awareness? If they thought it was their best dance, wouldn't they expect their best score? I know I would. Not saying they deserved 9's at all.

And competitors have said that about themselves. Sean and Andy are close. I'm sure Sean and Andy can both joke that they have lasted longer than they thought they would've/should have.
    Last edited by umngirl; 05-02-2013 at 08:03 PM.
    Florimel and sparklete like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Peta thought they might as well. Does she lack self-awareness? If they thought it was their best dance, wouldn't they expect their best score? I know I would. Not saying they deserved 9's at all.

And competitors have said that about themselves. Sean and Andy are close. I'm sure Sean and Andy can both joke that they have lasted that they thought they would've/should have.
    I hope he and Andy remain friends
    Florimel and umngirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Sean's quote from the article "I was probably closer to Andy than I have been with any other male celebrity, so I'm sad to see him go. But I've made a friend for life. He probably lasted a lot longer than he should have."

Um, am I the only one who doesn't see this as a horrible comment? I understand Andy has tons of fans (I'm one of them) but if we are going on dancing ability and the expectations of these castmembers from the start of the season, I would agree with Sean.

But Sean is leaving either this week or next week so it's pretty much a moot point.
    I'm with you. I was about to quote exactly what Sean said because of the misleading title. Sean wasn't dissing Andy at all. That was taken totally out of context to try and smear Sean for those who also fell for the Diva fairy tale.

Anyway, not meaning to get too emotional about it especially considering I was one of the few who was disappointed Sean was chosen as the Bachelor. While I was pleasantly surprised by him, I still doubt I would have enjoyed his season nearly as much if not for the ladies especially Catherine.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm with you. I was about to quote exactly what Sean said because of the misleading title. Sean wasn't dissing Andy at all. That was taken totally out of context to try and smear Sean for those who also fell for the Diva fairy tale.

Anyway, not meaning to get too emotional about it especially considering I was one of the few who was disappointed Sean was chosen as the Bachelor. While I was pleasantly surprised by him, I still doubt I would have enjoyed his season nearly as much if not for the ladies especially Catherine.
    There is a great instagram picture of them, I think its another bromance
    umngirl and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    There is a great instagram picture of them, I think its another bromance
    Catherine also posted another great picture of them. All three of them have tweeted between them such nice things.

In the interest of accuracy, I thought I'd post the video of Sean's comment. Notice after the quoted comment his sentence continues to say, "...but that's because everyone loves him and everyone is rooting for him and wanted to see him do well." Funny how they cut that part out of the quote.

But it's still a strange thing for him to say, considering that he spent one week in the bottom two himself and Andy finished above him.

He's a goofball with no rhythm and a big, freshly formed fanbase. Every minute he's still there is a gift. I'll be thinking about his innocent remarks next Monday when he's bouncing through his next dance.

Why couldn't The Bachelor have been on another network? Then DWTS could have steered clear of these non-stars all these years...
    indy1945, Bet2Win and mesachick like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread