+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I've enjoyed him too. Whoever tried to claim he was a DIVA was obviously trying to sell ad space.
    That was a joke wasn't it. He proved them wrong, good for him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sean makes me laugh. When he has his shirt off and then moves his body it just cracks me up. I don't mean to be mean, but it's just so amusing to me. I can't figure out the reason for his body moving like that. I admit that I am more entertained by Sean and Andy than I would ever expect. They both have no problem laughing it off and don't take themselves too seriously. I like that.
    I agree. To me, Sean is the most like a "real" guy. He just seems to be dancing like how most guys I know in real life would dance these dances.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I agree. To me, Sean is the most like a "real" guy. He just seems to be dancing like how most guys I know in real life would dance these dances.
    Agreed. Every time I watch him dance I can't help picturing my roommates' boyfriends dancing the same. They all would give it a valiant effort but they are just typical white guys. Bless their hearts.

I'm glad Sean has lasted as long as he did this season. I thought he would be gone already. I've been a fan of his since the Bachette and I still am. He is trying hard, making no excuses, and having fun with it. Can't really ask for anything more from a non-entertainer.
    KatesMom, ilja, Photobabe and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I love that Sean doesn't take himself too seriously.

@SeanLowe09
    Getting ready for Latin week with the rumba. When is Caucasian week? That's when I'm really going to shine!
    ladygreco and ilja like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I love that Sean doesn't take himself too seriously.
    @SeanLowe09
    Getting ready for Latin week with the rumba. When is Caucasian week? That's when I'm really going to shine!
    LOL- good for him
    -Andy Rooney-

Loved seeing Cat last night, and I could see those two being hot on the dance floor I bet she would do well on this show :0
    They have bought in wives and familes, so why not Cat

Looking forward to the wedding
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Loved seeing Cat last night, and I could see those two being hot on the dance floor I bet she would do well on this show :0
    They have bought in wives and familes, so why not Cat

Looking forward to the wedding
    I had to giggle when Peta said "feel like I shouldn't be watching this". Hot & steamy, indeed Loved seeing her there, too. And I also loved that Sean wished her a happy birthday up in the celebriquarium. That was sweet. *sigh* They just need to get married, already!

In the meantime, I hope Sean manages to get through tonight. A little worried for him, though. People looooove Andy.

Only watched a few episodes of Sean on the Bachelor, so not a fan like those who liked him from the show. I don't find Sean to be a good dancer, but he hasn't said he is. I have always thought Sean lacked musicality. He is also stiff and wooden and a bit like a lumber jack at times. His musicality was a tiny bit better with the Rumba, but his butt stuck out terribly. I noticed it right away, and then Bruno commented on it. Even during the dance off it still stuck out, but Bruno was the only one who voted for him after pointing that out with his comments, so go figure. I think the whole show this season is filled with manipulations galore by all the ridiculous gimmicks they have put in.

Sean has been lucky in the sense that he is part of the ABC family and jmho there have been many instances where he has been overscored. He did a lift last night as he was spinning Peta and she couldn't keep her foot on the floor, but the lift police didn't deduct him for it, but did for Andy. He has done them before as well, and sometimes CAI calls him out and deducts and other times she doesn't. I thought for a second the way he was spinning her he was going to send her spinning into the audience.

Now, if you are a fan of his because of the Bachelor tie in then you are going to enjoy seeing Catherine and the fact that she was part of his package. For myself I don't object to seeing any of their family. Sean also appeared (at least in my area) in an advertisement with Des promoting the Bachelorette. Like I said if you are a fan of his that appeals to people, but if you don't have that previous connection, I have read many comments where several people are sick of it. Many find him painful to watch or have stopped watching him perform. Some of my friends, that are not part of any site, and I just discuss the show with have said the same types of things. Not trying to say mean things regarding Sean as I am sure he is a nice guy. Just saying how I personally feel about his dancing and just as another celeb on this show. I am sure TPTB want to keep him around as long as they can since he is from the family. I feel the same way about other celebs who are part of the same ABC family.

I have no idea how many fans he has, but since it was clear that they wanted to get rid of Andy, and Kellie was safe so many of her fans voted for Andy, so not sure how it will all end up. I am guessing that since they gave the extra points to Ingo that Sean must be getting the votes. I personally liked Ingo's Rumba over Sean's Rumba, but it was close. I have rewatched both several times and the butt thing was why I liked Ingo's better. I found him smoother as well. I think Sean was able to show the emotion of the dance in his regular performance. During the dance off I thought he lost the musicality a bit and was off a little. The whole dance off thing was ridiculous imo and only took away from the regular dances for everyone. Four dances are far too many dances to have to learn. Many of them have already had the other dances so may not have had to learn them from scratch, but for any of these celebs that it is hard to remember all the different routines.

Have seen comments here where many or all of you are looking forward to the wedding. You probably already know, but just in case for those who don't I saw an interview that Sean gave where it won't be happening until sometime this winter. I thought it was going to be August since Tom announced it on the show, but Sean said he was too busy doing the show so he and Catherine have not had an opportunity to start planning and will start after the show is over. Sorry for the length of this post, but have not been able to comment in a long time.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 04-30-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBreeze View Post
    I had to giggle when Peta said "feel like I shouldn't be watching this". Hot & steamy, indeed Loved seeing her there, too. And I also loved that Sean wished her a happy birthday up in the celebriquarium. That was sweet. *sigh* They just need to get married, already!

In the meantime, I hope Sean manages to get through tonight. A little worried for him, though. People looooove Andy.
    That was funny! and yes they were pretty hot. He or Ingo leave next week imho
    I liked Sean, but I really like him on this show (and no diva like behavior at all )
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean commits reality tv suicide. He just dissed Andy, so by his own definition it's time to go

Sean Lowe: It was time for Andy Dick to go

+ Reply to Thread