Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Oh well athletes do well on this show.I shall remain optimistic
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

That's a dreadful picture of him. He's a handsome guy, but in that pic he looks like a cross between The Joker & Goofy.
    Now that Maks isn't there you can bet there will be plenty of shirtless Sean moments. The show got a qualified replacement for the shirtless requirement.

Even before DWTS Jake had a bad name. He was universally disliked, or at most barely tolerated by Bachelor viewers. Sean is the opposite. He's going into this with positive PR. If he can learn to dance & stays down to earth & likable, he'll be a keeper for quite a while. The non-Bachelor viewers will grow to like him rather than resent him.
    Photobabe likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    That's a dreadful picture of him. He's a handsome guy, but in that pic he looks like a cross between The Joker & Goofy.
    Now that Maks isn't there you can bet there will be plenty of shirtless Sean moments. The show got a qualified replacement for the shirtless requirement.;)

Even before DWTS Jake had a bad name. He was universally disliked, or at most barely tolerated by Bachelor viewers. Sean is the opposite. He's going into this with positive PR. If he can learn to dance & stays down to earth & likable, he'll be a keeper for quite a while. The non-Bachelor viewers will grow to like him rather than resent him.
    This guy might give him a little competition. .... Gleb Savchenko Definitely in Dancing ... we'll see in shirtless.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

"That's a dreadful picture of him. He's a handsome guy, but in that pic he looks like a cross between The Joker & Goofy."

Ms Scarlet . . .

Truer words were never spoken!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh well athletes do well on this show.I shall remain optimistic
    I'd rather see him succeed than fail so I'll be optimistic with you.

I would think he might want to spend his time getting to know his new fiance... I'm kind of disappointed he's taken this route. What about his business that he hasn't been able to tend to during his Bachelor time, now his DWTS time? And, now they're going to LA? I thought she was going to Texas with him!

Wasn't the regular Bach season taped months ago? They've been in the real world for a while, keeping it all secret.

Plus, once you've established yourself on one reality show, there's always the templation to make a career out of it...or at least cash in on your fame while you can.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Poor Sean, I can't help but think he's got two left feet. Still, I really like him and an happy to see him on DWTS this season. Love he pairing of him and Peta as well. Hopefully she can bring out the best his dancing skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

To the Point

I have no idea what to expect from his dancing. Hoping he doesn't really stink and has some rhythm. Either way I expect that he will really work at learning and have a good attitude. Really hoping for a bit of rhythm though because you just can't teach that.
    bee stung lips and umngirl like this.

Between his TV Wedding and DWTS he will have a very busy year and probably won't really get to know Catherine until months after they are married, but I would do the same in his shoes since he could earn more in a year than he would usually earn in 10.

I agree that the picture is bad...looks like someone took it on a cell phone and photoshopped it into his official ABC photo.

Is this the first dancer from The Bachelor that comes with strings attached? I think all the others (Mellisa, Jake, others?) were not attached. Catherine seemed to be a little insecure so will be interesting to see how she reacts to some dances.

+ Reply to Thread