+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

FORT Fan

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

I think we're all agreeing that he'll go about in the middle of the season when the competition among real dancers starts to heat up.
    mesachick likes this.

He apparently made $90,000 for his few months of *work* on The Bachelor. Then of course he'll be making more money, and not spending a dime, on his own televised wedding this summer.

He is funny to watch clomp around the stage though. But yes, I can't see him lasting more than a few more weeks.
    NCLurker likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think we're all agreeing that he'll go about in the middle of the season when the competition among real dancers starts to heat up.
    Yup. he knows that as well .When Peta said that was good- he said but still pretty bad.LOL Thats what I like about him , he has no illusions like a few others
    NCLurker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    He apparently made $90,000 for his few months of *work* on The Bachelor. Then of course he'll be making more money, and not spending a dime, on his own televised wedding this summer.

He is funny to watch clomp around the stage though. But yes, I can't see him lasting more than a few more weeks.
    Wow! Are they really getting married so soon? Where can I get more info on that since we're not supposed to discuss non-DWTS matters here.

Or can you PM me with the info?

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Sean clomped around the dance floor. I thought the scores were better than he deserved... ABC must have influence on the scores of dancers who are connected to ABC.
    I agree that the judges are being very KIND in their scoring when it comes to Sean. They have no problem ripping into some of the others who are there, and who are not good dancers either, but I absolutely thought that the 7's that Sean got last night were too high for what he did or didn't do in that dance. So, I guess that ABC wants them to keep Sean around for a while. Because he certainly is not a good dancer.

The only thing that Sean seems to do well is his dirty dancing "hip thrusting" moves, which they seem to feature every week in his rehearsal segments or in his dance routines. I sincerely hope that he does not outlast someone there who is a good dancer with potential, because that seems to happen every season. There are several "stars" this season who have surprised me, and I would hate to see someone like Zendaya and Kellie get eliminated before Sean does.
    rileymeboy and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I agree that the judges are being very KIND in their scoring when it comes to Sean. They have no problem ripping into some of the others who are there, and who are not good dancers either, but I absolutely thought that the 7's that Sean got last night were too high for what he did or didn't do in that dance. So, I guess that ABC wants them to keep Sean around for a while. Because he certainly is not a good dancer.

The only thing that Sean seems to do well is his dirty dancing "hip thrusting" moves, which they seem to feature every week in his rehearsal segments or in his dance routines. I sincerely hope that he does not outlast someone there who is a good dancer with potential, because that seems to happen every season. There are several "stars" this season who have surprised me, and I would hate to see someone like Zendaya and Kellie get eliminated before Sean does.

I dont think he will .I do suspect someone like Wy with all her fans could send a really gifted and enjoyable person home.
    Like Zendaya he is part of ABC, they look after their own first( coddle them)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post

I so agree with you. I just made a comment on another thread where this is an example of how the judges are not always honest with a contestant. Sean still is off on the music when he is next to Peta doing the same choreography. He stomps along and even his "hip thrusting" moves which they feature in the packages IMO are not even good. He over exagerates them (or he is trying to be funny). He is what I would call a very ackward dancer. He is lucky that Bruno likes him and so wanted to do YMCA, but I was so disappointed to see that as the Encore dance. I know Sean realizes he is not a good dancer, but I so agree if they let him stay too long, and better dancers leave that will just plain stink. I know you can't do much with YMCA as a song, but Peta needs to give Sean some real dance moves and stop with the type of choreograph she has been giving him. BTW he didn't get all the letters correct performance night and didn't even pay attention the results night because I wanted to see a repeat of what I considered higher caliber dances.
    rileymeboy and mesachick like this.

FORT Fan

Sean REALLY did not deserve the encore last night for that crummy "dance" he did.

They only did it so Bruno could dance.

Jacoby and Karina were the ones who should have had the encore for their smashingly beautiful dance.

BTW their constant touting of their ABC "stars" is really getting on my nerves, especially when they are supporting and pushing a non-danced like Sean at us.

When one magazine or gossip columnist runs an article everyone else jumps on the band wagon. I read several articles that mentioned him acting like a diva on the show. Only one said what he was doing, it stated he was rude to the crew members especially the camara men, he always wanted them to shoot a certain way to show his best side. The reporter said she didn't realize Sean had a bad side. She also said he ignored the other cast members with the exception of a couple.

I do remember the judges seemed a little uptight talking to him after his dance week 2. Len even said, "you know you are the golden boy for now." "You know that, don,t you." I mentioned this to another poster as I thought it was such an unusual thing to say. With all the attention he is getting, I would think it would be unusual for it not to have some effect on him.

Last edited by rileymeboy; 04-03-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I'm thinking that he got "a little nest egg" from doing the Bachelor.
    I'm beginning to think that is why he did it, then followed through with "DWTS" for the same reason.

+ Reply to Thread