+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I remember his slick grin, and the fact he thought he was way better than he actually was.
    Yep.

He thought he was The Second Coming of Fred Astaire, or something.

When, actually, he stunk like a dead fish lying out in the noonday sun.

I DID check it out; he was eliminated fifth on the season he was on.

I'm only surprised he lasted THAT long.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

He thought he was The Second Coming of Fred Astaire, or something

Now that IS funny. .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oy vey, what a goofy mug! Obviously he didn't get photo approval in his contract...

I don't watch the Bachelor, so I guess those who do can help themselves. On Mondays at 9 when DWTS isn't running, I usually watch a show with more heart and integrity than Bach: RuPaul's Drag Race!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Oy vey, what a goofy mug! Obviously he didn't get photo approval in his contract...

I don't watch the Bachelor, so I guess those who do can help themselves. On Mondays at 9 when DWTS isn't running, I usually watch a show with more heart and integrity than Bach: RuPaul's Drag Race!
    ah, quality TV
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sure he and Peta have had the same amount of first dance rehearsal time as the other contestants; only their rehearsals had to be done in secret.

It will be interesting to see how the other cast members react to his joining them in the rehearsal halls.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm excited to see him on the show. He comes across as the opposite of Jake, who was as fake as they come. I loved his season of the bachelor so seeing more of him (and Catherine). And I love that he admits he can't dance. Hopefully he develops some ability.
    Photobabe likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

I don't find him particularly attractive and I am in the minority .... but I actually think that is a lousy picture of him. He looks a little crazed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm sure he and Peta have had the same amount of first dance rehearsal time as the other contestants; only their rehearsals had to be done in secret.

It will be interesting to see how the other cast members react to his joining them in the rehearsal halls.
    He was saying that he and Catherine were getting together in LA, and that is probably where he and Peta have been rehearsing.

I wonder if the others already knew he'd be included and were also sworn to secrecy. I think he will probably do okay .... stick around for a while.

Maybe they will bring Catherine on next season
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

And I'm pretty sure you won't see him staring down at Peta's crotch during an upside down split, a la that Gangnam number last year.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I'm excited to see him on the show. He comes across as the opposite of Jake, who was as fake as they come. I loved his season of the bachelor so seeing more of him (and Catherine). And I love that he admits he can't dance. Hopefully he develops some ability.

I hope he does, because if not he will be gone .He does have a lot of fans watching
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Having watched him on the Batchelor and knowing what linebackers do I have not yet seen any of the sinuous side to side hip action that many ballroom dances require. Linebackers move forward and sometimes backwards but seldom side to side with their hips.

He has struck me as a little clutzy in his ordinary movements so I'll be interested to see if Peta can get him to get those hips moving gracefully.

Also The Batchelor treated us to numerous "Sean without all his clothes on" shots and he looks a little musclebound.

We'll just have to wait and see if he can teach his body new tricks.

Personality-wise he is far superior to Jake the Jerk.

+ Reply to Thread