+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

It's pretty much a mountain out of a molehill comment to me- but as he was accused of being a 'diva', I think this proves he isn't. At least he didn't swear at Peta like DL did at Cheryl
    NCLurker, Florimel, ness and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not to be indelicate or anything . . .

Peta's a trouper, and a pro.

I'm SURE she's smelled rehearsals' worth --- or DAYS' worth! --- of, shall we say, natural dance perfume from many different persons (and HERSELF, too!).

If a couple days' funk was gonna make her turn tail and run, or leave her feeling insulted, then I would think she'd need to find a new profession to indulge in.

Just an observation, and MHO.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Couldn't Sean think of something profound, insightful, clever or witty to say? Sean announced to millions of viewers that he hadn't taken a shower in two days because he had to say something... and maybe he doesn't have a producer telling him what to say.
    rileymeboy likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I love Sean. I am one who does buy that he is a good guy. That being said, he still has plenty of work to do.

Also, I just watched it on youtube since I didn't watch it very closely last night, and I totally took his comment about not showering as him messing with Peta. Who knows....
    Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

To the Point

I CANNOT believe that I am going to make another comment about the lack of shower thing, but here goes. batchelorwatcher, I'm truly not trying to bait or call you out, or anything such as that, but I think we all get that you didn't like Sean to begin with, you never made it a secret, and everything he does that seems questionable will push your buttons and anything he does that is positive will never be enough and that's okay, we all have our opinions. All that being said, to address the last two post you made (at least I think it was the last two), just because Sean made the statement in no way indicates that he thinks it's okay to not shower and I think most of us would say it was an indication of just the opposite because it was obvious that, whether true or not, he was intentionally messing with Peta. He knew it was a bit gross. I don't think the shower comment was that big of deal because it was clear to me that he was messing with Peta, it seemed perfectly okay. I'm not looking for anything profound or insightful, and I'm okay with his sense of humor. This isn't a show that typically inspires profound or insightful comments from the participants. Most of it is much less complicated. These people spend hours a day with each other, and in most cases, it would seem that they become very comfortable with one another on some level or another. Personally, I could totally see myself making that kind of comment without a thought. Now, I'm one of those people that is terribly funky when I sweat, and I sweat a lot when I workout. No one wants to be around me until I shower. There are plenty of people who do not have that same problem. I know some and it annoys the heck out of me that I'm not in that camp. Here's to hoping that Sean is in the camp of not smelling funky.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 03-27-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    Florimel, ness, mandmmom2 and 3 others like this.

Since this is supposed to be about Sean's dancing and nothing else, that is what I will comment about.

Not sure I saw too much improvement from week 1 to this week, but there was a little bit I think. He still looks so stiff! He really needs to loosen up a bit more. There are still worse dancers than him right now, although DL danced better than Sean this week I thought. I saw a lot more improvement from DL than I did Sean. Prom next week? Sean should nail the part of prom king lol.
    NCLurker likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Here's to hoping that Sean is in the camp of not smelling funky.
    And to see dance next week !

he wasn't even in the bottom three
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

mesachick, I find him to be like a goofy puppy. I have watched both of his performances twice to see if I can change my mind.....no. However, I do find that I see a bit more positive when I watch the second time...weird. I find him watchable none the less. He tries so hard and he knows that he is not good, but he tries and does it with a smile. What I've noticed is that there are certain things that he seems to really be okay on, and then there were others that are "goofy puppy". Bless his heart. I don't vote, but if I did, I don't think he'd get my vote by a long shot.....and I do like him.
    mesachick and biglove44 like this.

Sean is reminding me more and more of Tom Chisum, Lorenzo Lamas' character in the Grease movie. He was the letterman jock who was a talented athlete, but looked clunky in other situations and just couldn't dance. Sandy faked interest in Tom to make Danny jealous.
    NCLurker and biglove44 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just read Sean's sister Shay blog post about her trip to LA to watch Monday nights DWTS. There is a cute photo of Shay and Catherine and a bit of insider info. I'm not surte if it is allowed to post a link to it. I'll post it. If it is not allowed, Mods. feel free to delete.

[This is an unsanctioned blog so I felt free to delete. For those who are interested, PM Photobabe for the link.]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-28-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread