+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Re: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm going to be sad to see Ingo go. I do believe he is a better dancer than the other 2 on the bottom but because of all the shenanigans, I'm afraid he's going to have to pay the price by getting voted out. I know it happens every season and he was going to leave anyway but still I feel bad for Ingo.
    I think Ingo has improved as well and last night I enjoyed his Rumba the best. I think he showed more confidence with his dance. Thought he was smoother imo. Not sure if you heard or not, but I guess his son Peanut paid Len a visit to give him a talking to. Thought that was so cute. I am not sure of his fan base and who will be leaving us tonight. He seems like a wonderful family man and whenever he goes he will be missed.
    dzigner and ilja like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... NO response to Ingo?

I liked Ingo very much. I thought he worked hard, enjoyed himself while providing enjoyment for the viewers, and improved a lot along the way.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I really liked him, and I think Kym did a fantastic job as well! It seems like almost all of the people going home are still very happy they were on the show, which is very nice to see! Now let's hope that they don't cut DWTS back to once a year as the rumors are saying because of falling ratings...

FORT Fogey

I enjoyed Ingo very much! After listening to his comment (paraphrased) that he told his wife they would be there a couple of weeks and then return to Hawaii, it seems he has gone well beyond what he imagined his DWTS experience would be. He appears satisfied, and we are satisfied. I think Ingo has had a great run.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I enjoyed Ingo very much! After listening to his comment (paraphrased) that he told his wife they would be there a couple of weeks and then return to Hawaii, it seems he has gone well beyond what he imagined his DWTS experience would be. He appears satisfied, and we are satisfied. I think Ingo has had a great run.
    Agree wholeheartedly. What more can I say about my Ingo and his cute as a bug son Peanut? They are both pictured in Webster next to the word 'adorable'.

If only I were younger and he weren't married. If only I lived in Hawaii. If only I won tonight's powerball.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567