Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff - Season 16

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff - Season 16

Terrific job this week!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I just wish he would clap .He seldom if ever applauds another couple. I noticed it last week, and noticed it again this week.

Kellie gives Andy hugs, the others all seem to pat each other on the back- so come on Jacoby clap!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He greets them with all kinds of love and happiness when they come up the stairs after their performance. I don't know why he doesn't clap, but I've noticed that there are several folks that don't. Maybe they aren't all paying attention all the time.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I personally loved his dance and the fun aspect of it. Jacoby always entertains me and that is what I look for. Yes, he is pigeon toed, but he just wants to go out and entertain people and that is why I like him and Karina so much. It is clear that Jacoby's mom loves him as well. I personally think she is funny and I have no problem with family and friends in the audience. I have read comments where she is shown too much on here, but I don't agree. I think they try to show everyone who has someone there cheering away for them. If I had someone on the show I would be doing the same thing. We had Catherine as part of Sean's package and that irritates some, but none of that bothers me. One week we had Ingo's wife and adorable son Peanut in a package.

Dance wise if I had anything constructive to say is that Karina may have put too many lifts in, and I may have preferred to see less. He did them all really well, and Karina may just enjoy having a partner who is able to do them. She is clearly having fun with him. Jacoby's musicality is A+ and another aspect of his dancing I love.

If I am disgusted by anything it would be all the manipulations of TPTB. I think four dances in one week is entirely to much to ask from these celebs and last night I think it took away from all the celebs with their main dance. Latin week is normally one of my favorite weeks, but TPTB ruined it imo.

Not only are there to many manipulations and gimmicks this season, but Mark was hurt and Jacoby was limping and had to spend a day icing his knee that he recently had surgery on. These types of things is what causes injuries. As far as the dance off I think it was a matter of personal taste, and I enjoyed Jacoby over Zandaya. Since Jacoby is not part of the family and we all know what they were up to I was not surprised at all that Zandaya received the 3 points. Especially since she did not get Immunity.

All I know is I like Jacoby and I really enjoy his dancing!

Since Zendaya gets dinged for being part of the "family" I'd say everyone is part of the family. They've had so many football players on for the very reason that ESPN which is ABC is part of the "family" and they inked an deal with the NFL for not millions but billions in revenues. Then you have the Bachelor for obvious reasons is part of the family, and General Hospital being represented for obvious reasons, as well as Gymnastics- on ESPN the AAU Championships will be held at Walt Disney World in June, all part of the "family". Have I missed anyone? Oh yes, Kelly she was on a record label owned by Sony and affiliated with Disney, but she was dropped from her label. Being on the show must be a little career rehab. And speaking of rehab, Andy inked a deal for a new sitcom on ABC.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Since Zendaya gets dinged for being part of the "family" I'd say everyone is part of the family. They've had so many football players on for the very reason that ESPN which is ABC is part of the "family" and they inked an deal with the NFL for not millions but billions in revenues. Then you have the Bachelor for obvious reasons is part of the family, and General Hospital being represented for obvious reasons, as well as Gymnastics- on ESPN the AAU Championships will be held at Walt Disney World in June, all part of the "family". Have I missed anyone? Oh yes, Kelly she was on a record label owned by Sony and affiliated with Disney, but she was dropped from her label. Being on the show must be a little career rehab. And speaking of rehab, Andy inked a deal for a new sitcom on ABC.
    Sounds like an ideal for a new television show. I've got it! How about "All in the Family"?
    EnglishCadbury likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Way to go team Jacoby/Karina! I live in baltimore, im a ravens fan, and you guys are the most entertaining dancers this season so of course for all these reasons you have all of my votes, hope you take home the trophy!!

I love how teeny Karina looks beside this guy, and how good she is at controlling him - I wouldn't vote for him though, unless my couple leave
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Don't know if it's true or not, but just read that Jacoby’s freestyle will include tap dancing and possibly kids….that’ll be nice and I am looking forward to it. Don't know yet, what he has for his regular dance. Jacoby always puts a smile on my face and I have enjoyed having him on this season. He certainly knows how to entertain!!!
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Don't know if it's true or not, but just read that Jacoby’s freestyle will include tap dancing and possibly kids….that’ll be nice and I am looking forward to it. Don't know yet, what he has for his regular dance. Jacoby always puts a smile on my face and I have enjoyed having him on this season. He certainly knows how to entertain!!!
    WELL said!!!!

I've liked and ejoyed Jacoby --- EVERY aspect of him, INCLUDING the trash-talking! --- from Day One. His being partnered with Karina was another good choice on the parts of TPTB, I think.

MUCH as I HATE to admit that!!!!

LOLOL!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789