+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff - Season 16

FORT Fogey

Re: Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff - Season 16

I never know who the sports guys are. Never heard of Emmitt Smith or Jerry Rice before they were on the show, but I grew to like them both (especially Jerry on Dance Center ... they should have DC on every epidose). Anyway, because I've never seen Jacoby, I thought he was really suffering at the end of his dance but that nobody was noticing, except I think Carrie Ann said something. I expected him to pass out, too... or vomit! He kept it up a little too long, though, IMO.

Jacoby and Karina were among my favorites last night. They, along with Tristan and Dorothy.
    Florimel likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fan

I think once Jacoby gets over his hunched over posture he'll be showing us some super moves the way he does on the field.

I hope his knee problem has been fixed by the surgery and that the dancing won't cause it to recur.

I didn't find him as good as others did.. Karina OTOH looked fantastic.I am sure she wants that MBT.Lots of football fans vote that don't even watch the show.I dont think he will be going anywhere soon
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

This guy has some moves!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I am not in love with Jacoby. Not the best dancer in the field, he gives off an Ochocinco vibe not an Emmitt or Hines vibe. So yes, the Ravens will probably take him to the end. Too bad considering I would rather watch good jive, not jive talkin.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    I am not in love with Jacoby. Not the best dancer in the field, he gives off an Ochocinco vibe not an Emmitt or Hines vibe. So yes, the Ravens will probably take him to the end. Too bad considering I would rather watch good jive, not jive talkin.
    I don't agree with you about Jacoby but I love your phrasing!

ha! Well I do like confidence on the dance floor so that's why I loved Emmitt and Hines, but Jacoby has got a cocky air about him. If he tines that down I might grow to like him. as far as dance goes, he's got work to do, but he's got a Superbowl sized fan base to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    ha! Well I do like confidence on the dance floor so that's why I loved Emmitt and Hines, but Jacoby has got a cocky air about him. If he tines that down I might grow to like him. as far as dance goes, he's got work to do, but he's got a Superbowl sized fan base to help him.
    I'm with you right now. He did seem a bit cocky for my liking and I could not help but notice his posture, it was so bad.
    EnglishCadbury likes this.

I HAVE to root for Jacoby. On the opening kickoff for the second half of the Superbowl Jacoby caught the ball and ran 108 yards for a touchdown. As a Ravens fan, I have no choice but to root hard for him!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread