+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

Re: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I can see them winning easily. I expect to see them in F3 with Zendaya and Val. Who the other is remains to be seen, probably Jacobe.
    I couldn't, but I can now ..I will have to give them all my votes. I suspect the football player will win again( yawn)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Loved how Kellie chatted with the audience before her dance, no wonder Ellen loves to have her on her show
    Shoepie and Coco46 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    It's rather off putting. I've rooted for Derek before, but this is getting to be a bit much. I'd much rather see a new pro like Val or Tristan take this. Val is proving to be a better choreographer than Hough. And Sharna Burgess is positivity excellent.
    I heard that Kellie requested Derek and just posted on another thread that several of his partners have requested him. Also, the show tries very hard to match up personalities that fit with each other. Sometimes there are slip ups, but they do try. This was said by the pro Anna.

Here is a list of some that requested their pros (not a complete list). Using Derek as an example Nicole, Jennifer, Ricki, Kellie…all asked for him. Kirstie asked for Max and Bristol Mark. This year Wynonna requested Tony. I am sure if certain celebs request a certain pro they do their best to accommodate them. They want them to be on the show, so it makes sense. Since Derek is such a wonderful choreographer it would make sense that most would want him as a partner (if possible). Unless the show does a dance tryout ahead of time I don't know how they would know who turns out to be good unless the person has had extensive dance.

I agree with you regarding Sharna and Tristan and not sure if Dorothy requested him. Since this is Sharna's first year as a pro I am sure especially now that I see what she has done with Andy that the show knew she would be the best for him. Now that she has exposure as a pro she may be getting requests herself. I expected Tristan and Dorothy to go fairly far, but who could forsee an injury?

To the Point

Just an interesting tidbit that I saw while perusing the web, Kellie and Kree (AI) are friends in Nashville. They have an ink pact if they both win.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Just an interesting tidbit that I saw while perusing the web, Kellie and Kree (AI) are friends in Nashville. They have an ink pact if they both win.
    Well that's cool that they know one another.I shall have to google Kree and hear her. I didn't think she was was country for some reason
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well that's cool that they know one another.I shall have to google Kree and hear her. I didn't think she was was country for some reason
    She calls herself country and I can hear a tinge, but that wouldn't be my first guess. She's good.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I couldn't, but I can now ..I will have to give them all my votes. I suspect the football player will win again( yawn)
    I hope not. Kelly has gathered many fans due to her frequent spots on Ellen. Ellen adores her. And she is doing very well. Women have so much more to do in any routine.

Kellie is my favorite girl, but I have to say Jacoby is my favorite guy! IMO I think Zandaya is the one that will be the hardest to beat for either of them.

I just heard that Kellie and Derek are going to be dancing to a song sung by her husband. I didn't even know she was married.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I just heard that Kellie and Derek are going to be dancing to a song sung by her husband. I didn't even know she was married.
    First I've heard of it too.
    But then I'm not a big country or whatever she sings fan.
    I do like her on this show though.
    A lot.

+ Reply to Thread