+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

FORT Regular

Re: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    It would be such a waste if Derek ever got a Phyllis Diller. I for one primarily watch to see Derek dance and choreograph. He is extremely talented and also really has that extra "joy" of dance. I honestly believe he gets more out of his partners than the other male pros. I could not see Kellie winning with Tony or Marc, it had to be Derek. Even if she were with Val, Maks or Tristan it would not have had the impact of dancing with Derek. Sometimes just his enthusiasm and love for dance supersedes everything else even when other stars may even be better or just as good he seems to bring that extra sparkle from his partners. That's a talent in itself.
    I agree. Derek is such a talented dancer and choreographer. Probably the best on the show in both aspects. He usually has one of the most memorable dances from the season every season. If he is given someone that cant handle that kind of choreography then that would kind of take away from the show. People talk about his choreography and ABC wants people to be talking about the show. Just look at Kellie and Dereks freestyle. That was highly talked about and you tubed. More publicity=more viewership. Derek provides a moment like that pretty much every season; therefore obviously he is going to get a good partner so he can keep creating dances to be talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Would Phyllis Diller not have been an absolutely hysterical addition to this show? She would have turned it upside down in no time flat. Even Tom would have had trouble keeping control.
    She would have been fantastic. It is sort of a tribute that we can still talk fondly and appreciatively about her.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Isn't Derek about to move on and try other things, such as acting and producing? He'd want to end on a high note, after winning a mirror ball trophy. I enjoy his avant garde choreography.

Didn't know where to put this, but since it's a thread for Kellie I figured it would be the right place. Blake Shelton hosted Healing in the Heartland, a concert to benefit those affected by the devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma earlier this month. Lots of artists gave their support and I read where several country artists donated signed guitars to be auctioned off, but Kellie along with a signed guitar, also donated a pair of signed ballroom shoes that she wore on this season of DWTS. How befitting for someone as sweet as Kellie. She has such a big heart. Also, read where she will be a presenter at the CMT Music Awards on June 5th. I love Kellie and also happen to love country music along with lots of other music, so I will be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Didn't know where to put this, but since it's a thread for Kellie I figured it would be the right place. Blake Shelton hosted Healing in the Heartland, a concert to benefit those affected by the devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma earlier this month. Lots of artists gave their support and I read where several country artists donated signed guitars to be auctioned off, but Kellie along with a signed guitar, also donated a pair of signed ballroom shoes that she wore on this season of DWTS. How befitting for someone as sweet as Kellie. She has such a big heart. Also, read where she will be a presenter at the CMT Music Awards on June 5th. I love Kellie and also happen to love country music along with lots of other music, so I will be watching.
    She really is a very sweet person- thanks for the info
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kellie Pickler Celebrates DWTS Win with Hero's Welcome in Nashville

There was one consequence of the show that Pickler had not anticipated. "I have always said that I love shoes so much because no matter how much weight I gain or lose, my shoe size stays the same a size 6," the "Red High Heels" singer said. "But by the final week [of the competition] my feet were so swollen, I was a size 8! They're back to normal now, but I was pretty nervous because I have a lot of size-6 shoes."
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

To the Point

Wow! She cracks me up. The Grand Ole Opry had a cake shaped like the trophy for Kellie.

https://twitter.com/opry/status/3420...063360/photo/1

Great! thanks for the info ilja and NC. and that's a MBT I like
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Lovely! ...

Did you hear Brooke say there maybe a 4th judge??? if they are packing this all into one show, it will be all judges yak yak yak
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread