+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

Re: Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Season 16

I'm hoping that I get a chance to watch the show before the results because I got nearly nothing from their dance and I missed most of the show last night. Yesterday was a strange day, I had a wonderful reason to celebrate but it was tampered by how upset I was about what happened in Oklahoma. By the time I got home to see the last part of DWTS, it just did not seem that important to me which may be part of why I was not moved.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I thought Kellie & Derek's freestyle was beautiful & moving. I hope they win. I voted for Sean & Peta until he got voted off & then started voting for Kellie. I don't think Jocoby has a chance, but any of the 3 girls could win. If Kellie doesn't win, I would want Val to win since he is the only one of the pro finalists who hasn't won before. I have not been for Zendaya because she is a certified ringer.

I thought Kellie's freestyle was stunning. She deserves the trophy, in my opinion. She's done well all season..and worked for it all, IMO. She deserves the reward.
    nennie likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Sometimes I hate On Demand. No DWTS from last night currently available. I'm still rooting for Zendaya. One dance is not enough for me even if it had touched me. I still saw a lot of posing.

Edited because I can't tipe.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I thought Kellie's freestyle was stunning. She deserves the trophy, in my opinion. She's done well all season..and worked for it all, IMO. She deserves the reward.
    I agree 100%- but with only texting, not sure the votes will come through for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

But it's only texting if you have AT&T. I figure the most people to have AT&T are older people so that would mean more votes for Kellie since she's a country star.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    But it's only texting if you have AT&T. I figure the most people to have AT&T are older people so that would mean more votes for Kellie since she's a country star.
    I don't think we have any idea. I know all my votes online and by phone went to Kellie and Derek, but after that the site crashed-I know many of their fans could not vote
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Not sure why you would figure any of that. I'm an older person and I have T-Mobile for a variety of reasons; most of them include research of costs and features. As an older person, I am also not a bit country music fan. I don't dislike it, but several other genres have more appeal. I have liked both Zendaya and Kellie all season because of dance capability. My preference has been mainly for Zendaya because I'd love to see a Chermkovskiy win, but Derek has overcome my bias against him these past couple of weeks and I thought they were the best last night. I might change my mind again after I see tonight's insta-dances, but I won't be displeased with a win by either of them.
    Kip likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Not sure why you would figure any of that. I'm an older person and I have T-Mobile for a variety of reasons; most of them include research of costs and features. As an older person, I am also not a bit country music fan. I don't dislike it, but several other genres have more appeal. I have liked both Zendaya and Kellie all season because of dance capability. My preference has been mainly for Zendaya because I'd love to see a Chermkovskiy win, but Derek has overcome my bias against him these past couple of weeks and I thought they were the best last night. I might change my mind again after I see tonight's insta-dances, but I won't be displeased with a win by either of them.
    Actually I was thinking of how long it took older people to switch from AT&T once other phone companies were allowed to get in the business, which of course was before cell phones and texting. I was mainly blowing smoke trying to make things a little heated before the final show tonight.

I really am for Zendaya but I don't dislike Kellie. Heck, I've grown kind of fond of Kellie and have always loved Derek.

Also, as I've said a few times this season, I've gained a whole lot of respect for Val this year much to my surprise.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm so glad that Kellie won! She started with no dance experience, unlike Zendaya - who started as a dancer - and has grown each week. We have watched her grow and blossom into a beautiful dancer and last night was the culmination of it all with the most beautiful, moving freestyle dance I have ever seen. I have never had a dance touch me so much. I never even thought that I could get emotional over a dance. It was amazing, and she deserved the win for steady growth and an amazing finale!
    As for Derek, he seemed to have been touched by Kellie too. She mentioned that this show has actual changed her feelings on life, and he said the same. I think they developed a friendship that went deeper than the usual star/pro relationship. Maybe it had something to do with their common spirituality? I don't know, but he is different now for the better. What a great season watching these two!

+ Reply to Thread