+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani - Season 16

Re: Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani - Season 16

Kirsty was another one that stayed in due to fan base. I think Wy will be in for a while because of country fans. She will get most of their votes while Kellie will get the other ones (mainly the younger country fans). I could be wrong though.
    ilja likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I am not a country fan, I voted for Kellie
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ashley has kept her distance from her mother and sister. They never say why. I noticed Naomi sitting next to Ashley and trying to get her to do something for the camera. Ashley seemed a bit irritated but eventually did as she thought her mother wanted. She was embarassed and showed it by putting her face in her hands. They do not get along. We may never see Ashley there again. I love her and have watched every movie she is in more than once.

FORT Fan

Thanks for the clarifications about who is the mother and who is the daughter. I'm not a county music fan which is why I had no idea which was which.

I too admire her for trying this new thing after a year of very difficult events. I wish her and her husband well. And I hope she sticks around a while because I am a big fan of Tony's and of Ashley's. I too have seen all her films and often more than once. I was disappointed when her ABC action/adventure series was not picked up. I thought she was perfect as the tough lady/loving mother.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ashley has kept her distance from her mother and sister. They never say why. I noticed Naomi sitting next to Ashley and trying to get her to do something for the camera. Ashley seemed a bit irritated but eventually did as she thought her mother wanted. She was embarassed and showed it by putting her face in her hands. They do not get along. We may never see Ashley there again. I love her and have watched every movie she is in more than once.
    Ashley has a house on the same land as her mother. She's there a lot. I don't think that relationship is as strained as you may think.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Ashley has a house on the same land as her mother. She's there a lot. I don't think that relationship is as strained as you may think.
    From what I have read, and who knows how accurate any reposts are, she is rarely there. She is part of the compound but lives in the LA area, She is not close to her family. That has been widely reported for years.

I may have already said this earlier, but I was lucky enough to see the both mom and daughter in concert when they were the Judd's. Fantastic concert and I do remember seeing the whole family including Ashley on the Oprah show when Wynonna and her mom were having problems. I was just so happy to see Wynonna get out there and feel good about herself. I think she felt inferior to Ashley and her mom and from what I remember it had to do with her weight and self image even though she was a very famous singer. She just looked happy and I am sure what she has been going through with her husband has been extremely hard. I really hope she is having fun. She certainly deserves it!

FORT Fogey

How popular is Wynona in the country music arena? I am not a fan of country music but I certainly hear the names from Patsy Cline to Carrie Underwood. I never hear her mentioned.

I didn't care for this at all. I am not sure what she did to her face, but she looks like she has a perpetual sneer. When she said she had fun, I couldn't tell .She moves okay, I just don't enjoy these two
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't care for this at all. I am not sure what she did to her face, but she looks like she has a perpetual sneer. When she said she had fun, I couldn't tell .She moves okay, I just don't enjoy these two
    I don't think her sneer is the result of any surgery. She has always had a sneering look when she smiles. In rehearsal for the first show she said, I may not know how to dance but I can shake my money maker. What? Shake her vocal chords? Anyway, she makes faces all the time; the one brow raised is one.

I wouldn't mind her sticking around for awhile because her creepiness fascinates me. I like her to horrify me. And she is doing a damn good job!

+ Reply to Thread