+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Re: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I guess not enough people tweeted for Andy. That could be because the majority of the tweeters were young and/or appreciated the artistry in Zendaya's dance.

If I see a dance worthy of repeating next week, I'll tweet.
    I may have to join Twitter if that is how they are going to handle it. Just something I have not done as I can barely keep up with what I have already joined. I admit I don't even understand many of the tweets I have seen printed. Guess I am not hep!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I may have to join Twitter if that is how they are going to handle it. Just something I have not done as I can barely keep up with what I have already joined. I admit I don't even understand many of the tweets I have seen printed. Guess I am not hep!
    I am not joining..I honestly don't care enough about who dances again, as long as we dont keep seeing the same one over and over.And even then, I can FF if wish. ( I still think the show chooses )

The show on Monday is far more important
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Well the fun thing about twitter is you get to talk with others during the show, and read celebrities tweets, Dorothy tweeted positive things about all the couples right after they danced which was kind of nice, and sometimes the pros or the celebs tweet you back. I wanted to know the song selection for a Paso Doble team dance in season 9 and Dmitry tweeted it to me. One time I tweeted Louis Van Amstel about a Tango he choreographed for Melanie Martin on SYTYCD because she used the very same trick that Kym Johnson had that terrible injury in season 12 with Hines. Louis tweeted that it was indeed the same trick but that Melanie was able to perform it better. Last season Emmitt Smith tweeted me that he really loved to Tango. You know it just gives a little insight into how the dancers are feeling.
    ilja likes this.

She was on Jimmy Kimmel last night & it was very very clear just how young she is. She acts her age, not older like I was expecting.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    She was on Jimmy Kimmel last night & it was very very clear just how young she is. She acts her age, not older like I was expecting.
    I saw her too. And yes she acts very young, that is she acts her age. I love how she flings those loooonnnnng arms all about. It was cute to see how she and Jimmy got along.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Very young, the giggling about her dog with cancer?
    -Andy Rooney-

I enjoyed them on Monday and on Tuesday. I doubt she was tired. I'm sure any more relaxed feeling from them during Tuesdays performance had to with the fact that they were safe and not dancing for a score.

Re: the dog, that struck me as mortified, nervous laughter. A lot of adults are struck with inappropriate laughter. She's 16. A child. I'm not going to judge her for that.

She seems to me like a sweet, normal kid. I'm still rooting for her to win.
    JavaJo and ilja like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

To the Point

When I see these child stars actually show normal, age appropriate, behavior I am pleased. There are way too many who have lost that in the process of acting.
    KrazeeKy07 and ilja like this.

I have had children of that age, and dogs. I will judge her, I didn't like it .Having said that, I though JK was inappropriate.
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, I have BEEN a 16 year old girl and I've had dogs. I don't know Zendaya, but everything else we've seen of her seems to indicate that she's a sweet girl. I'm not willing to pass such harsh judgment on a 16-year old kid I don't know based on 10 seconds on a talk show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread