+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Re: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Read it.

Z is a wonderful, smart, honest young lady.

She is DEFINITELY going places far, far beyond her wildest dreams. She may not really see or feel it on a conscious level, yet, but her comet is just beginning to streak across the heavens. Like Val said, during one of his interview clips this season: "It's not ABOUT mirrorball trophy!"

No, it isn't

And in the long run, disappointed though she may have been, she GOT that, and accepted that she'd come in second.

And woe betide the man who ever tries to mess over her!

I wouldn't want to have to deal with her posse of brothers, if I were him.

ESPECIALLY the Russian Army ones!

OR Mama Wy, either, for that matter!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I'm DEFINITELY going to keep an eye and ear out for Z in the future!

What a DELIGHT she is!
    Ness, beautifully written and I think everything you said is so true. When I read Zandaya's last blog I thought of my own granddaughter who is quite a bit younger than Zandaya, but thought how she might feel as a young girl who at first was disappointed that she didn't win and therefore had a very normal reaction of going off someplace and letting all the tears flow. She had her mom and dad there to help console her just as they had been cheering her on each and every week.

When she spoke of getting over the disappointment and started believing her own words she definitely is a young girl who is very wise for her years. Her blog was beautifully written and the way she spoke of her added family and realizing how much she gained through this experience really was a joy to read. She wrote straight from the heart and I think she seems like a sweet girl who handled losing with a lot of class.

I personally think this cast was a very close one which is always nice to hear. She mentioned her Mama Wy, her older bros Jacoby and Victor and of course the whole Chmerkovskiy family.

One nice thing about being young is the way that they are able to accept things and move on so quickly. They don't hang on to what could have been and are just ready to move forward to the next important thing in their world.

She is DEFINITELY going places far, far beyond her wildest dreams.
    Couldn't agree more with that. We will definitely hear about her and this is just the beginning for her. When she mentioned she didn't know if she was going to ballroom dance in the future, I took it to mean that who knows what will be coming in her future. Even if she doesn't include ballroom as far as performing on shows and things of that nature I have a feeling that one day ballroom dancing will surface again. When she is older and starts going to clubs I can see where some of her ballroom dance training will come alive again. Much later when she is ready to get married those ballroom dances or at least a few of them will be performed by her and her future husband. I can see her new big brother Val helping to choreograph some dances for that occasion. I think of Sean who is much older than Zandaya, but that is what he hoped to be able to do from his time on this show - to be able to dance with Catherine at his wedding. At her young age she is not even thinking of those sort of things. JMO, but I do see some ballroom dancing in her future.
    ilja likes this.

Wow! I finally got a chance to read Zendaya's last blog. She brought tears to my eyes, she is such a sweetheart. May God bless her and keep her.
    ness likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Thanks, Jace!

You mentioned the cast . . .

I was thisclose to 86ing this whole season 'cause Maks wasn't on it.

What a DISSERVICE I would've done to myself if I'd done so!!

I wouldn't've gotten to see Dorothy. OR Wy (Yep, I did and DO like her! LOL!), DL, Lisa, Sean and Aly. I wouldn't've gotten to meet Z, Ingo, Jacoby, Kellie and Victor.

And . . .

ANDY.

I wouldn't've seen Val step up and out of his roles of "Maks' little brother!" and "Hot Sex Bomb!" to emerge as one of the finest choreographers on the show, and a smart, consummate professional, in addition to being the fantastic dancer that we already had an idea that he was.

I would've missed seeing Len have an epic meltdown and make a complete, utter and total fool of himself.

I would've missed seeing Z and Kellie's magical dance moments, in particular, and missed seeing Jacoby pop Kellie up on his shoulders after her win. I would've missed Andy's waltz for his daughter, and his Mad Hatter contemporary routine.

I would've missed meeting Gleb, Sharna and Lndsay and seeing their talent (and Sharna's compassion towards Andy, in particular) . . .

I WOULD'VE MISSED GETTING A 'LIL TASTE OF MAKS AND SEEING HIM AND VAL GOING AT IT!!!

I would've missed . . .

Oh, HELL!

We'll be here 'til the Second Coming if I try to list EVERYTHING!

So, I'm gonna stop it here, 'cause . . .

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ness; 05-31-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    BTW, SpringMaiden27, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

When she mentioned she didn't know if she was going to ballroom dance in the future,
    Maybe Zandaya and the rest of the cast will come dance at Sean and Catherine's wedding.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Maybe Zandaya and the rest of the cast will come dance at Sean and Catherine's wedding.
    Oh goodness, please no.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    No! if I ever hear the name Zendaya again- it will be too soon. Sean and Cats wedding should be DWTS free.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-02-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

So, are you saying Sean shouldn't attend Fanny Mare?

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    So, are you saying Sean shouldn't attend Fanny Mare?

LOL! No he should be there, and maybe Peta as she has been invited, but the whole cast noooooooooooo!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't wait to hear more about Zendaya and her future endeavors. I'm really excited for what tomorrow might bring in her life.
    ness likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

When I read the final blog I thought what an extremely articulate and insightful young woman. And then I thought about Freestyles of JR or Donny Osmond and thought how the heck did they win? And then I thought such a shame that a beautiful articulate young woman has to be criticized for being a teenager instead being admired for being a highly intelligent and accomplished dancer.

+ Reply to Thread