+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

FORT Fan

Re: Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Your other post suggests she planned to go and hug Grandma. I totally disagree.
    Actually it was pre-planned as I noted above. Z needed to know exactly where to go after the dance to hug Grandmother. They couldn't have her wasting time searching the crowd for Grandmother. The hug was most likely practiced with a stand-in during rehearsal.

That's how producing a big complex tv show like this live works. It's all planned out down to the minute.

How do you think the cameramen know where to go during the dances? Have you ever watched how many people there are on the dance floor before a dance starts? Look sometime when they show the floor in a long shot before the actual dance starts. There are multiple cameramen and at least one floor director. That's all planned and rehearsed too. It's really quite interesting to watch a big show with so many different parts being put together by production.
    maude~flanders likes this.

Actually you don't know if it was pre-planned or not.

I chose to believe it was the spur of the moment doing the right thing. There's NOTHING complex about doing the right thing. Cameras can follow the action, it doesn't ALL have to be pre-planned. I chose to believe it's good upbringing that motivates the girl. If the family is in the audience in the front row, they're in the front row for ALL the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Actually it was pre-planned as I noted above. Z needed to know exactly where to go after the dance to hug Grandmother. They couldn't have her wasting time searching the crowd for Grandmother. The hug was most likely practiced with a stand-in during rehearsal.

That's how producing a big complex tv show like this live works. It's all planned out down to the minute.

How do you think the cameramen know where to go during the dances? Have you ever watched how many people there are on the dance floor before a dance starts? Look sometime when they show the floor in a long shot before the actual dance starts. There are multiple cameramen and at least one floor director. That's all planned and rehearsed too. It's really quite interesting to watch a big show with so many different parts being put together by production.
    I am sure if was all preplanned.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I prefer to believe that it was a sincere moment for Zendaya and that she did not need any practice in hugging her grandmother. I prefer to believe that she was really touched by the thought of dedicating the dance to her grandmother. I do not believe every single word and action in this show is scripted though of course most is. I do not believe all these folks are that great of actors.

To each their own. To me, there is good in Zendaya and her actions. That does not mean because she did this, she deserves to win the coveted mirror ball nor does it mean she does not deserve to win it if every bit of this was preplanned. It doesn't bother me if a show tries to be entertaining rather than boring. If a show is boring, I will not watch for some crazy reason. Of course, I would prefer everything to be spontaneous but I do not expect anyone to pay out of their pocket for my wishes to be fulfilled. Except for my ex of course but perhaps that is why he is my ex.
    Alexxxx and EnglishCadbury like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I prefer to believe that it was a sincere moment for Zendaya and that she did not need any practice in hugging her grandmother. I prefer to believe that she was really touched by the thought of dedicating the dance to her grandmother. I do not believe every single word and action in this show is scripted though of course most is. I do not believe all these folks are that great of actors.

To each their own. To me, there is good in Zendaya and her actions. That does not mean because she did this, she deserves to win the coveted mirror ball nor does it mean she does not deserve to win it if every bit of this was preplanned. It doesn't bother me if a show tries to be entertaining rather than boring. If a show is boring, I will not watch for some crazy reason. Of course, I would prefer everything to be spontaneous but I do not expect anyone to pay out of their pocket for my wishes to be fulfilled. Except for my ex of course but perhaps that is why he is my ex.
    I chose not to watch any of it( wth her ) to each their own- I agree
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Of course it was sincere. I and others have said that. It doesn't mean that the action itself wasn't planned so that cameras etc would be in the right places and so that Z would know how to go directly to her grandmother.

One does not exclude the other.

But we see something like this every season. It was not a spur of the moment thing for Z nor was it unique for the show as some seem to say. We see dancers going directly to their spouses or friends or loved ones right after a dance, and going directly to them without having to look over the entire audience to find them. That really is the big clue that it is pre-planned and blocked for cameras etc.
    maude~flanders likes this.

Absolutely. Sometimes life isn't pre-planned. it just is.

. It was not a spur of the moment thing for Z nor was it unique for the show as some seem to say. We see dancers going directly to their spouses or friends or loved ones right after a dance, and going directly to them without having to look over the entire audience to find them. That really is the big clue that it is pre-planned and blocked for cameras etc.
    And you don't know, you're guessing and pretty much grasping at straws. We do know when Hough choreographs a tear-jerker moment, or Karina does, we don't know the celebrities relationship with their families.

Of course it was sincere. I and others have said that. It doesn't mean that the action itself wasn't planned so that cameras etc would be in the right places and so that Z would know how to go directly to her grandmother.

One does not exclude the other.

But we see something like this every season. It was not a spur of the moment thing for Z nor was it unique for the show as some seem to say. We see dancers going directly to their spouses or friends or loved ones right after a dance, and going directly to them without having to look over the entire audience to find them. That really is the big clue that it is pre-planned and blocked for cameras etc.
    Didn't someone else post their seating is all planned( everyones) . They have to do that, they don't have time for any of them to go searching
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Didn't someone else post their seating is all planned( everyones) . They have to do that, they don't have time for any of them to go searching
    Is it not possible that Grandma wasn't where she was originally assigned? I mean geez you're really reaching here.

+ Reply to Thread