+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Results 371 to 376 of 376
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

  1. #371
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,982

    Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Hmm. I thought the article said just the opposite, that there would be less variety show and more of a dance focus.
    In the link , part of it said “What made DWTS stand out was that it was always a variety show,” the source notes. “Now it has become just a dancing show.”

    I always thought it was a dancing show
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #372
    FORT Fogey EnglishCadbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    900

    Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sounds like the beginning of the end of this show to me-much like AI.
    This. Take away a focus on dancing and you might as well watch a mind numbing award show.

  3. #373
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,982

    Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    This. Take away a focus on dancing and you might as well watch a mind numbing award show.
    Pretty much, yes, I agree.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #374
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,672

    Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    In the link , part of it said “What made DWTS stand out was that it was always a variety show,” the source notes. “Now it has become just a dancing show.”

    I always thought it was a dancing show
    Actually with the 2nd night like it currently has there is room for singers and other entertainers. Once it's cut to one night, there will not be any extra time for any of that. I would prefer 2 nights but the 2nd night being shortened.
    Need40winks likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

  5. #375
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,215

    Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Actually with the 2nd night like it currently has there is room for singers and other entertainers. Once it's cut to one night, there will not be any extra time for any of that. I would prefer 2 nights but the 2nd night being shortened.
    That's what I took from the quote/article as well -- there won't be time for all the guest performers anymore. So long Macy's Stars of Dance? I imagine the goofy video pieces will stay though...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

  6. #376
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,982

    Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

    I wont miss It, it always seems so long and drawn out
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.