+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

FORT Fogey

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Mark and Derek were against each other as finalists with Jennifer Gray and Bristol Palin -- but does that really count?
    In my opinion, it was one of those seasons like with Nicole what's her name with the singing group who was a dead ringer to win from the start. The first night I pegged Jennifer Gray the winner, and I don't think she really had any competition that season - certainly not from Bristol. They would have made up some kind up of twist to dance her off before they would have allowed that to happen.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    In my opinion, it was one of those seasons like with Nicole what's her name with the singing group who was a dead ringer to win from the start. The first night I pegged Jennifer Gray the winner, and I don't think she really had any competition that season - certainly not from Bristol. They would have made up some kind up of twist to dance her off before they would have allowed that to happen.
    Wasn't that the season with Kyle Massey? I think that was the biggest surprise that season. Yes, Jennifer was set to win from the beginning. What I'm not sure the producers counted on was Bristol's controversial run or Kyle's popularity. That's why you just never know with this show once the fans get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    I understand. I guess what I'm seeing is there's somebody not pulling the fan vote, that's why these dance offs were created in the first place. I remember Roshon winning all the dance-offs but still landing in the bottom 2. It was a way to keep him on the show. Who knows, Zendaya could be in trouble with the vote, since we have no idea if the twitter world actually picks up the phone or goes on line to register to vote.
    Oh and let's not forget the winner take all dance from a few seasons ago that was the most blatant way to get Mark and Chelsea into the finals ever!!

ABC has explained the "IMMUNITY" challenge for next week - according to the website:
    Juanes and Michael Buble Perform - Dancing with the Stars - ABC.com

Also on the agenda for Latin Night, the remaining seven couples will dance to Latin hits. After each couple has danced, the top couple based on judges' scores will be safe from elimination for the week. The remaining six couples will then take part in the Dance Off, where they'll compete against another couple doing the cha-cha, jive or rumba. For each of the three face-offs, the judges will declare a winning team, who'll be able to add three bonus points to their score.

Sounds like a lot of fuss just to achieve the exact same result.
    ilja likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

UPDATE from DWTSgossip: Ingo and Kym have Salsa and Jacoby and Karina also have Salsa.
    Further update Ingo and Kym have Rumba as originally reported by umngirl.

Maybe, but if someone has an iffy fanbase and doesn't get the three points they could be in difficulty, how strong is Ingo's fanbase?

I agree.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Maybe, but if someone has an iffy fanbase and doesn't get the three points they could be in difficulty, how strong is Ingo's fanbase?
    I'm really not confident in them since it's been a while since he was a regular on General Hospital. Of course, I'm sure it doesn't help matters that I'm a worrier, especially about those that I care about and I have a soft spot in my heart for Ingo.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Apparently the 2nd place finisher on the judges' scoring gets to pick who they dance off against. So either they will dance off against weaker dancers or they'll dance off against contenders. It will probably be the pro who picks who they dance off against. I mean I think it would be unfair for Aly and Mark to dance off against Andy and Sharna, but I guess stranger things have happened.

+ Reply to Thread