+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

There goes another comparison dance for Sean and Andy. I wonder how they will score it. They were caught whispering before Sean's scores were announced and said something about it has to be higher than Andy...so all three agreed on one point higher.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

And apparently according to Sharna their dance will have a "Singing in the Rain" theme. I'm still of the opinion that Sean is going home next week. That is unless he does an awesome dance or his fans will power vote. But I'm not seeing any of those happening.

It's interesting that the three people I suspect will be leaving next (in some order) all have the same dance next week.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    And apparently according to Sharna their dance will have a "Singing in the Rain" theme. I'm still of the opinion that Sean is going home next week. That is unless he does an awesome dance or his fans will power vote. But I'm not seeing any of those happening.

It's interesting that the three people I suspect will be leaving next (in some order) all have the same dance next week.
    It's also interesting that I just happen to be listening to a RUMBA, RUMBA commercial right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    There goes another comparison dance for Sean and Andy. I wonder how they will score it. They were caught whispering before Sean's scores were announced and said something about it has to be higher than Andy...so all three agreed on one point higher.
    Yes, they said well he was better than Andy and then - not by much.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And that is why I liked the half point they included last season.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

For those looking at placing their bets on the winner this season here are the odds entering Week 7

Dancing With The Stars Season 16 - Odds to Win
    Zendaya Coleman 1/1
    Kellie Pickler 11/10
    Jacoby Jones 7/1
    Aly Raisman 12/1
    Ingo Rademacher 75/1
    Sean Lowe 75/1
    Andy Dick 150/1

Andy seems to have the longest odds of winning, but it doesn't necessarily mean he'll go home before Sean or Ingo. However it looks like his time on the show is fading. Zendaya is now at 1/1 or 50% chance of winning it all, that is despite dropping to third in overall points this week. The Team Dance was curtains for the lowest scorer Victor, but it kept the three others safe. Kelly has climbed to 47.62% as a result of her first place finish. Jacoby is at 7/1 or 12.5% chance of winning, and Aly at 12/1 or a 7.69% of winning Ingo and Sean share 75/1 or 1.32% chance and Andy is at 150/1 and a .66 chance of taking home the mirrorball.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 04-25-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    For those looking at placing their bets on the winner this season here are the odds entering Week 7

Dancing With The Stars Season 16 - Odds to Win
    Zendaya Coleman 1/1
    Kellie Pickler 11/10
    Jacoby Jones 7/1
    Aly Raisman 12/1
    Ingo Rademacher 75/1
    Sean Lowe 75/1
    Andy Dick 150/1

Andy seems to have the greatest odds of winning, but it doesn't necessarily mean he'll go home before Sean or Ingo. However it looks like his time on the show is fading. Zendaya is now at 1/1 or 50% chance of winning it all, that is despite dropping to third in overall points this week. The Team Dance was curtains for the lowest scorer Victor, but it kept the three others safe. Kelly has climbed to 47.62% as a result of her first place finish. Jacoby is at 7/1 or 12.5% chance of winning, and Aly at 12/1 or a 7.69% of winning Ingo and Sean share 75/1 or 1.32% chance and Andy is at 150/1 and a .66 chance of taking home the mirrorball.
    Are you our official FORT DWTS bookie?

Just kidding, just kidding.

Sure! I take V MC AMEX, Paypal and Target Cards LOL
    I kid I kid!

I've been reading that there is be a FINAL 4 instead of a FINAL 3, apparently Mark's mom Shirley Ballas mentioned it :
    Dancing With the Stars 2013: Season 16 Final to Be 4 Couples, Not 3? - Dancing With The Stars

So it would make sense to see Zen/Val Kellie/Derek Jacoby/Karina and Aly/Mark there, which is interesting because if it comes down to these 4 would this be the first time Derek and Mark -the brothers from a different mother are against each other as finalists? I wonder how their votes will go?

Also, this week there's going to be an immunity dance-off and everyone has to prep 3 dances. I pretty much hate the dance-off idea, but what Sharna said OTRC interview, is everyone dances, the top score has automatic immunity. Everyone else has to dance for immunity from elimination, I guess like survivor.

Mark and Derek were against each other as finalists with Jennifer Gray and Bristol Palin -- but does that really count?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread