+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Quote Originally Posted by alex2155 View Post
    I didn't read Aly's blog, but that might be about last week because she did the Samba last week.
    Aly and Mark are dancing the foxtrot this week, although they are on the Samba team dance.
    Aly also tweeted that she and mark are dancing first this week.
    Saw her tweet, but it was 22 hours ago. Zendaya sent a tweet out to kid celebrity Davis Cleveland that she was dancing Cha Cha first and she was nervous just 11 hours ago. There seems to be a lot of changes from what is printed and what happens that night. They may have had to do a change due to camera blocking, musical guest, what have you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Saw her tweet, but it was 22 hours ago. Zendaya sent a tweet out to kid celebrity Davis Cleveland that she was dancing Cha Cha first and she was nervous just 11 hours ago. There seems to be a lot of changes from what is printed and what happens that night. They may have had to do a change due to camera blocking, musical guest, what have you.
    Very true that a lot of changes can happen. Although USAgymnastics tweeted out about 45 mins ago that Aly will be dancing first, but its also very likely they got that info from Alys tweet a day ago. Guess we will find out for sure tonight.

Good point. The first dancers are good for ratings, but judges are hesitant to pull out the 10 paddles on the first dance.
    Also, there's a rumor that twitter is going to be used for fans to tweet their favorite team dance. Some boards are all in a lather about it, thinking Zendaya and Jacoby will win, yet again.. but the fanbases of Kellie Aly Sean and Andy may end up stronger than the combingation of Ingo and Victor on Team Paso. Regardless, this isn't the battle royal it had been in the past, with 8 contestants instead of 6 there are still weak dancers and it might not be as exciting as it once was.

The dancer order confirmed - Zendaya 1st, Aly 4th.

Looks like the first half order is
    Zendaya
    Andy
    Sean
    Aly

And judging from this order I'm gonna guess that Team Samba will dance first between the teams and Team Paso will close out the show.
    Last edited by umngirl; 04-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Looks like the first half order is
    Zendaya
    Andy
    Sean
    Aly

And judging from this order I'm gonna guess that Team Samba will dance first between the teams and Team Paso will close out the show.
    Do we know when Kellie is dancing? I think that would be key to knowing when the teams dance. If she's earlier rather than later then I'd agree with you, but I am thinking they may have wanted to put the Samba's early so they can close with a Samba.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Do we know when Kellie is dancing? I think that would be key to knowing when the teams dance. If she's earlier rather than later then I'd agree with you, but I am thinking they may have wanted to put the Samba's early so they can close with a Samba.
    No word on when everyone else is dancing.

Perhaps that is their plan. Still don't get why they have two Sambas back-to-back though. Sounds like dumb scheduling to me.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

According to DWTSGossip, Jacoby is dancing last of the individuals. Still guessing that means Team Samba dances then Team Paso dances so he isn't performing back-to-back.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    According to DWTSGossip, Jacoby is dancing last of the individuals. Still guessing that means Team Samba dances then Team Paso dances so he isn't performing back-to-back.
    Jacoby's going last? Well then it does mean team Paso is last then. Hmm, the scheduling of the Sambas does seem odd, but if they have some special sets for the dances then sometimes that dictates the dance order. In any case we'll be able to assess who does the better Samba when they are right after each other.

Week 7 dances known so far per PureDWTS
    Sean & Peta- Rumba
    Andy & Sharna- Rumba
    Aly & Mark- Salsa
    Zendaya & Val- Paso
    Ingo & Kym- Rumba
    Kellie & Derek- Samba
    Jacoby & Karina- ?

+ Reply to Thread