+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    I watched video of Chelsie accidentally telling the media that she wasn't on. It was pretty sad...the guy only wanted to ask her about Maks, all the while she looked like she had only recently heard that she was out.

I always liked her so this is disappointing.

It seems that they've always had a Chelsie type...before her it was Juliane Hough, so wonder if one of the new dancers is the "new chelsie?"

And last thing I want is someone from The Bachelor.

So I'm in the usual "this is going to be terrible" mood that happens every season before it starts.
    I'm guessing it's that Lindsey girl...blonde, young, Utah. I'm really disappointed about no Anna and chelsie. And Kym, buy it sounds like she was left out willingly. Cheryl and Peta are a snooze. Anna and chelsie, since they rarely get contenders, are still fresh and exciting. Not to mention super sweet.

It appears that Jacoby Jones is actually in...I just saw a promo for the cast reveal during the Oscars and he was shown dancing in the endzone.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I may be late to the party, but read on twitter that Sharna Burgess & Lindsay Arnold are two new pros this season. Also read that Maks is out this season, but Derek will be back. Is Tony back this season? Sorry to read Chelsie, Anna & Kym are out this time around. I think the ratings were down last season & they are shaking things up on dwts & making some changes to get their audience back. JMO I'm not a big Peta fan, so was sorry she stayed instead of one of the others.

I haven't posted much on here, but I also read that some of the stars are Wyonna Judd, Kellie Pickler, Sean Lowe, Jacoby Jones (Baltimore Ravens), Vicor Ortiz, Aly Raisman (gymnist). I bet Tony has Wynonna Judd, because she is probably a dud. lol I'm sure there are other names posted on here, but have not read the posts yet.

I'm looking forward to the new season. After last season, I guess I'll have to get use to crappy dancing again. LOL Just kidding, because they are suppose to start out being novices.

Reminder: the new cast will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday) during Good Morning America.

The new season premieres Monday March 18th at 8PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I will watch. I will always watch. I love the dancing, and sometimes I get frustrated by the "stars" coughbristolpalinandkategossel incough, but I will always watch. This is my favorite show.
    heartsaflutter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    I may be late to the party, but read on twitter that Sharna Burgess & Lindsay Arnold are two new pros this season. Also read that Maks is out this season, but Derek will be back. Is Tony back this season? Sorry to read Chelsie, Anna & Kym are out this time around. I think the ratings were down last season & they are shaking things up on dwts & making some changes to get their audience back. JMO I'm not a big Peta fan, so was sorry she stayed instead of one of the others.

I haven't posted much on here, but I also read that some of the stars are Wyonna Judd, Kellie Pickler, Sean Lowe, Jacoby Jones (Baltimore Ravens), Vicor Ortiz, Aly Raisman (gymnist). I bet Tony has Wynonna Judd, because she is probably a dud. lol I'm sure there are other names posted on here, but have not read the posts yet.

I'm looking forward to the new season. After last season, I guess I'll have to get use to crappy dancing again. LOL Just kidding, because they are suppose to start out being novices.
    If I don't watch this season I certainly won't be missing much will I? Wow this really is the worst cast ever!!!!!!!!!
    karalott, Florimel and AZChristian like this.

I always think I want to skip each season & have 2 nights of my week back, but every time there's one or two contestants I really like & I get sucked in.
    Looking forward to the big reveal tomorrow.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

FORT Newbie

Magic 106.7 here in Boston "confirmed" earlier today that Aly Raisman will be on. There's a lot of talk on the Boston news sites also saying she's a done deal. I feel like they'll stick her with Mark to make it up to him after getting Bristol again last season.

Andy Dick? This is going to be a trainwreck of epic proportions.
    'Dancing With the Stars' -- Andy Dick Joins Cast ... Riskiest Choice Ever? | TMZ.com

Is this one of the rare times when Andy isn't in serious need of rehab?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Andy Dick? This is going to be a trainwreck of epic proportions.
    Omg I cannot stomach him.I pity the gal that has to have him as Partner ( shudder)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread