+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Where do you get to see the Dance Center segments replayed? I missed the last one!

I'm so glad M&T won! They truly deserved it. Can't wait for next season!
    ilja likes this.

I admit I didn't watch most of the show because I thought it'd be another Derek trophy if not Mark or Cheryl, all of whom seem to be the producers' faves. So, I'm quite happy that Melissa and Tony won the title.

What I did watch I'll say three things:

1. I LOATHE Gungam style.

2. In one of the dancing pairs of the first comment - whoever had the flowing shirt and boy shorts, when she spun for a brief moment it looked like she had nothing on under the shirt (i.e. no bra). Now I know she did (or hope so, but that could've lead to some issues.

3. I loved the Back to the Future dance. That was quite cute and fitting for Tony and Kim. I don't think a cha-cha fit the music, but oh well - they ended up doing a free, and that was worth it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    Yup, here's a link to Tony's tweet. So very sweet! https://twitter.com/TonyDovolani/sta...53599340777472
    OK, excuse my ignorance, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Is her name really Dovolina? Or is that a nickname?

Cuz seriously, Dovolina Dovolani???
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    OK, excuse my ignorance, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Is her name really Dovolina? Or is that a nickname?

Cuz seriously, Dovolina Dovolani???
    Ha! That would be some name. It's just her twitter handle. Her name is Lina, and I guess her twitter handle meshes her last and first name.

Just watched them on Kimmel...Melissa says she'll use her mirrorball as a hood ornatment. They are so sweet and I don't think it has sunk in yet totally that they won.

Kimmel says one by one her enemies have been crushed. Will Jason Mesnick be next?

Tony wished all Albanians congratulations for the 100th year anniverasary of independence.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    Ha! That would be some name. It's just her twitter handle. Her name is Lina, and I guess her twitter handle meshes her last and first name.
    That makes sense. Thanks, Valancy!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I thought I read once that Tony's wife's name was Trendalina, but she went by Lina. Although Dovolina Dovolani is certainly a mouthful! He and his wife make such a cute and adorable couple, and their kids are too cute!

I lost interest in this season about halfway, although kept watching anyway. But now that it's over, I'm going through withdrawls. Already anxious for next season; to see who will be cast, what new pros may join the ranks (we know someone will replace Derek at least), if the chicken dance and YMCA become legitimate competitive dances in a Novelty Dance theme week, and if CA can stay in her seat. I always pegged Bruno to be the first to fall out of his chair with one of his many flamboyant displays of praise.

The C bros were so excited to see their dance studio partner win...a win for one is a win for three (at least in publicity for the business.) Melissa and Derek have seemed to have a simpatico relationship since she hurt her neck and then he hurt his neck. It didn't surprise me that he was the one to place her on his shoulders.

This conclusion was so unexpected for me and such a wonderful surprise. I've always been a Melissa dance fan and happy she was able to grow even more this season with Tony. That they both reached this new height together is wonderful. Since season 8 the chant has been - poor Tony. Well, he was finally able to showcase once again and this time was smarter about it.

CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA AND TONY!!!
    karalott, ness, nanarama and 8 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

No way Melissa won this without and assist from ABC. Hmm I smell a skunk. Hopefully I will never have to see her face again. Yeah she can take Bristol and get lost.
    march, Florimel and PA Snow Bunny like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread