+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Wow! I am truly shocked right now!

Once we knew the final 3, I thought even before the Fab/Fierce Five showed up for freestyle that Shawn had it in the bag between her fanbase and Derek's. Never ever thought Melissa would make the finals, let alone win it all. I was fine with Shawn or Melissa winning after Apolo was voted off; I loved them both. I split my votes for the first time in a finale and voted for both of them, but threw a few more M&T's way for Tony's sake.

So happy for them! Tony, long-suffering whipping boy that he has been for this show, finally got one.

I do hope Derek comes back. If they would just give him more of a variety of partners, I would mostly have little problem with him. He's an excellent choreographer, and from what I saw in person years ago when they had the DWTS tours, an amazing dancer. I'll miss him if he's really gone for good.

Mark, on the other hand... Dance Center had him pegged right.
    karalott and AZChristian like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

So the non-celebrity won DWTS All Stars. Haha.
    Florimel and maude~flanders like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I thought Melissa/Tony did a very good job with their final dance, but my God!!!!! that music was awful. It's a wonder they could do their dance to it. It was way too slow & didn't fit the dance style at all.
    ness, Tobi, nanarama and 4 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

So happy for M&T!!

Many said that Derek's breaking the rules and subsequent scores would hurt their chances at winning. I think what hurt them was their attitude about breaking the rules that did them in. The other 2 couples did dances they wanted to improve on but D&S decided to do a dance that they knew broke the rules, they didn't change it, and gloated about it as well. I think the fans had had enough by last night.

Melissa worked hard and I think she won over a lot if fans and even fans that have not have liked her, liked Tony and voted for him. Yay for them!
    Kip, TIA__MA, Valancy and 3 others like this.

FORT Regular

Aww, extra happy for Tony because I just learned from his twitter that today's his 13th wedding anniversary. He's got a lot to celebrate. Yay!!!!

I think Kelly did great to come in third place. I'm so impressed with her for doing so well in the competition without prior dance experience and while working a full-time job.

Dance Center was hilarious as always. Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice made me laugh so much. Must re-watch their segments again later tonight!
    Kip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I thought Melissa/Tony did a very good job with their final dance, but my God!!!!! that music was awful. It's a wonder they could do their dance to it. It was way too slow & didn't fit the dance style at all.
    The funny thing is, if the band had simply used the Rascall Flatts version, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad. Somehow I doubt getting the rights would've been an issue.

But nooooo, they had to use the slower, original version. So stupid. Best in the business my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    Aww, extra happy for Tony because I just learned from his twitter that today's his 13th wedding anniversary. He's got a lot to celebrate. Yay!!!!

I think Kelly did great to come in third place. I'm so impressed with her for doing so well in the competition without prior dance experience and while working a full-time job.

Dance Center was hilarious as always. Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice made me laugh so much. Must re-watch their segments again later tonight!
    It's his anniversary? Aww! That makes it that much better for him.

I was impressed by Kelly as well. She had it rough with her schedule at first, but after the first couple weeks of DWTS airing, she barely worked at all on GH. Which has stunk for me, because I like her character and she has mostly been offscreen for the last month and will be the same for next month since they tape weeks in advance. I think Val's guest spot is next week sometime.

Dance Center was one of my favorite parts of tonight as well. So much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    And all it took was 14 seasons!

They're on Kimmel tonight, right?
    Awww, man! I hate Kimmel & now I'm gonna have to watch. Crud! Oh well, totally worth it to see Tony & Melissa!
    ilja likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    It's his anniversary? Aww! That makes it that much better for him.
    Yup, here's a link to Tony's tweet. So very sweet! https://twitter.com/TonyDovolani/sta...53599340777472

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Awww, man! I hate Kimmel & now I'm gonna have to watch. Crud! Oh well, totally worth it to see Tony & Melissa!
    Kimmel isn't my favorite either, but I'm going to watch. I hope they can extend their "moment" as long as possible. They earned it.
    zookeepertx likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

+ Reply to Thread