+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: 11/13 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/13 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

So over Derek, but I am sure Shawn will win at this point. If she did not go home on their mess up this week, she probably will. How utterly boring to have Derek with what fifty mirror balls already and than take the All Star season too.
    I don't think that they are going to win because its Derek. I would like that( very much) I love Derek and I think Shawn is far far from boring. I am compelled to watch their dance more than once, because when she isn't dancing, she has zero personality. If she were paired with anyone else, I don't think she would stand out as she does now. The direction he gives her, when she is on that floor, a very different Shawn shows up week after week.I said from the start I wasn't wowed by her, and then something clicked, and he pushed , and with his choreography it all came together.

If we could get rid of misery face, and the faux showmance, I really don't care who wins.

I am so happy my two least favorites have gone.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post

I am so glad Kirstie is gone. She drove me nuts with her silliness. I also cannot get over how classless it was for her to come out about Patrick Swayze with him being gone. That is just not good, and I think it is no shock that she went home the next vote after that.
    I am so glad that you addressed this about Patrick Swayze. I was never a fan of Kirstie before this, but that sealed the deal for me. Did she not even consider how that was going to hurt his wife? I haven't read the book and never will, but Kirstie basically seems to flip flop in her interviews about what exactly did or did not go on between her and Patrick during the filming of the mini series North and South way back then. I personally think that she is looney tunes. But the damage is done to Patrick's reputation and has most likely hurt his wife Lisa, and for what? What was the purpose for writing such hurtful things about someone who is no longer here to defend himself?
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 11-15-2012 at 10:15 AM.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Wheew...I was beginning to think I was the only one who was noticing that. The only thing I ever recall seeing Gilles in is the Sex In The City movie...not that he did much...ahem...acting...nice tush though.
    He was also in Brothers and Sisters (show about a big family with Sally Field as mom, Callista Flockhart as one of the sisters, Gilles played the boyfriend/husband of Sarah, another sister). He started out as just a sex object and then morphed into a real person as it were when he was popular with the viewers.

+ Reply to Thread