+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: 11/5 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/5 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I didn't like the swing marathon. I don't know how they decide who to "tap out". I do think that Melissa and Tony did the best and they deserved the points.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I don't know if Shawn is still America's sweetheart, but she certainly is mine!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I don't know if Shawn is still America's sweetheart, but she certainly is mine!
    She is really very good .I watched their dance twice , her footwork is superb. I think she can win this again.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I loved Shawn and Mark/Derek's dance. I thought she was good in her previous season, but she just keeps getting better and better. All my votes went to her tonight. I hope she wins this thing again.

FORT Fogey

I am in no way a Melissa fan. I feel that the whole Jason her thing was so staged it was laughable. However, I am enjoying Tony and her this season a lot. I also feel so badly for Apolo. I think he has the most potential here, but I think the partnering did him no favors. I think he and Karina just are not a good match. I think if he had been paired with Chelsea, they would have walked away with it.

I am also so over stacking the odds for Derek. I just do not enjoy he and Shawn as it seems too much of a giveme for him to win again. I would have loved for Louis or Maks to have gotten her. I just am sick of the same pros over and over and over winning. Karina finally got her trophy, so I think that is why they paired Apolo with her because they knew she was not the popular one.

My faves are Apolo, Melissa, and Emmitt. I like Emmitt and Apolo, and would love to see Tony win. Sick of Cheryl and do not like Karina much, but want them more than that awful Petra or Derek again anyday.
    combatcutie likes this.

I've noticed the Gilles-love is waning here on the message boards and I have to agree. I think he really wants to do his best and his intentions are good, but he is coming across as smug and many don't like that. I'm also not overly in love with Peta...and after watching Gangnam Style again I realized she is an over-dancer as well (even though I know that dance was supposed to be over the top). Most people are looking at Gilles, but if you watch Peta- she kind of overdoes it. I'm also sick of hearing how "hot" "steamy" "sexy", etc, etc their dance is going to be and how "it's going to be the best the audience and judges have ever seen". I admire the tenacity, but I am over it.
    J.D., Shoepie and nanarama like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I still like Gilles but he's not my favorite dancer. And I liked Peta better before we got to see so much of her. Now I'm happy that on other seasons her partners got booted out early so we didn't have to put up with her so much. I don't know why I don't like her, I just don't.

I am liking seeing more of Val. I like him so much better than Maks!
    NFL1 likes this.

Last night was one of the first nights that I did not think Gilles dancing was on par with other stars still in the competition. There have been times that I felt he was equal to a pro, but not anymore, so my Gilles love has definitely waned. I'm all for Apollo or Melissa!!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Derek should be given credit for Shawn's win. Derek did not want Mark in charge and reeled him in several times in the short clip we saw and you know there was much more. Mark wanted to put a Broadway spin on it and Derek nixed that, VERY quickly. Derek reeled Mark in but clearly did not have control in the swing dance. Break dancing Mark? Really? Mark was furious they didn't win.

Melissa was not responsible for the staged ending of the Bachelor, production was. She is an excellent dancer!

I chose everyone, in order, who was tapped.
    It was very clear that Melissa and Tony had the stamina to keep the pace all the way to the end. They also danced the swing with lifts that made sense for that dance style. I was not surprised to see Shawn go because gynastics have no place in the Swing. They overdid their dance in other ways, as well.

I think the romance between Kelly and Val is staged to gather votes.
    She is 10 years older than he and miles apart in culture and life stage. The clip felt staged.

Double elimination who goes?

It is all about popularity now. Kirsty's good attitude could easily save her. Is everyone else tiring of Gilles pushing sexy every dance? Are they tired of Shawn's gymnastics? Kelly is not radiating 'vote for me.'

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Last night was one of the first nights that I did not think Gilles dancing was on par with other stars still in the competition. There have been times that I felt he was equal to a pro, but not anymore, so my Gilles love has definitely waned. I'm all for Apollo or Melissa!!
    I can easily see them as F2.

+ Reply to Thread