+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 10/22 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/22 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder how Melissa will be tonight. I am sure CA got checked out today.
    That's right, Melissa has to turn around and dance again tonight! I forgot all about that, Fanny. She's showing a lot of character toughing this out, I think, but I really hope she doesn't further injure herself.
    ness likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    That's what I thought at first too, guys, but then I looked at it again and wasn't sure. Either way, hopefully she's ok. And this has been a dangerous season of DWTS with Gilles and Melissa being injured and now Carrie Ann taking a tumble. Hopefully everyone will stay injury free the rest of the season or Tom could be taken out by a freak hosting injury and then I think the official hosting rules dictate that Brooke would have to take over.
    Maybe TPTB need to tell the judges to STAY SITTING DOWN (*cough* CA and Bruno *cough*) for their own protection - it's a workplace safety /OSHA issue!

And if Brooke had to take over, we'd all need medical attention after banging our heads against the wall every time she asks a stupid question. "How do you feel about . . . ?"
    chrisg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    That's right, Melissa has to turn around and dance again tonight! I forgot all about that, Fanny. She's showing a lot of character toughing this out, I think, but I really hope she doesn't further injure herself.
    Agreed.

Melissa really concerns me.

She was so doped up she couldn't feel anything in her neck.

Then she goes out, dances, and she's a human jump rope???

OK.

I KNOW she got a doctor's clearance to be there.

But if it were me, I don't think I'd be taking a chance.

JMHO.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Didn't they tape the Tuesday show directly after the live show aired on Monday in the east? Since I live in the west I didn't see if the Eastern show said live or taped. If it was taped on Monday, Melissa would have still been full of meds for her dance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread