Closed Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Okay. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that either Sabrina or Melissa will go home tonight.
    Really? Bristol or Kirstie I can see. I guess Maks fanbase will keep her around - so better dancers go home
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Heres hoping that its one of the gals that CAN'T dance..... um.. well then. That being Kirstie and/or Bristol. All the rest dance so well.
    I think Bristol going will make a lot more people happier than Kirstie At least this viewer. However, I don't think Bristol is going anywhere until they have to rig it. I do think one of the girls will be going, and probably it will be girls going the next few boots. I really think Emmitt, Apolo, and Gilles have more than enough fans to make it to the finals, or at least the final 5. I kind of wish we weren't having an elimination this week, due to the different dances we got. It'd be better to let everyone get back to next week with territory they're more familiar with, and combine the 2 week scores.

I wish we got to see Helio do his Broadway

And why do I think we might be getting Shawn vs Gilles, Part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't notice her mistake either. I think he is safe. DI has been wrong a lot of times, one of the girls will go home imho .Hopefully Kirstie , as you said, she looked awful
    I noticed Karina's mistake right away, or rather, I noticed that she completely stopped dancing for a few beats to try and get her bearings. Apolo kept going and got her back on track.

I think this will be the hardest elimination to predict yet. They really do need a dance-off so they can leave Bristol by the curb if she doesn't go tonight. It's just ruining the season for me to still have her there.
    karalott likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I wish that too, karalott. Since even the pros weren't familiar with some of these dances, it seems unfair to eliminate anyone. I'd rather keep everyone safe for another week and eliminate two people next week. Or eliminate Bristol twice next week, lol.
    karalott and Florimel like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I noticed Karina's mistake right away, or rather, I noticed that she completely stopped dancing for a few beats to try and get her bearings. Apolo kept going and got her back on track.

I think this will be the hardest elimination to predict yet. They really do need a dance-off so they can leave Bristol by the curb if she doesn't go tonight. It's just ruining the season for me to still have her there.
    She doesn't bother me too much. . I think a dance off would be great! I doubt that will happen.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She doesn't bother me too much. . I think a dance off would be great! I doubt that will happen.
    I have my issues with her continuing to stay despite being mediocre, but part of it is the fact that she's also paired with my least-favorite pro. Mark really gets on my last nerve. Why isn't he talking about leaving instead of Maks or Derek? He's better suited to SYTYCD type shows anyway. Grrr...
    karalott likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I have my issues with her continuing to stay despite being mediocre, but part of it is the fact that she's also paired with my least-favorite pro. Mark really gets on my last nerve. Why isn't he talking about leaving instead of Maks or Derek? He's better suited to SYTYCD type shows anyway. Grrr...
    Yes, I know you don't like him .I feel that way about a couple of the pros as well
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think it will be Bristol tonight (I so hope I am wrong). In her season, she had such a powerful voting block that it really wasn't until there were only a few other people and all the fans ganged up on those two that they were able to overcome her base. I think, unfortunately, that is the case this time as well. The good news is that each week someone else leaves, so the split among the other contestants is less. If I had to guess, I would say either Kristie or Sabrina tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    No! Not Apolo! I hate for him to go home for a minor mistake when he is clearly a better dancer than Bristol and Kirstie! It already happened to poor Helio last week.

One thought I had, regarding the Bristol overscoring last night. Maybe the judges see how the viewer's scores come down and see that Bristol's fan base has her so high above the others in votes that it would be impossible for her to be in the bottom, so the judges are overscoring her to make it look like she actually deserves to stay. They are trying to protect the "integrity" (ha ha) of the show by giving her a better score than Kirstie and Sabrina because they KNOW that there is no way Bristol is leaving.

I don't know what's going on, but if Bristol makes the final three again, I will be really pissed off!!
    Integrity + this show = oxymoron.
    karalott and AZChristian like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Integrity + this show = oxymoron.
    I agree with you. Its been this way for some time, with or without Bristol.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread