Closed Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/15 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Okay. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that either Sabrina or Melissa will go home tonight.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Okay. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that either Sabrina or Melissa will go home tonight.
    I don't see Melissa going home (But who knows! ). I am hoping for Sabrina or Bristol...
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fogey

I thought everybody did a nice job. I enjoyed Paula. I think her IQ goes up if Simon isn't next to her baiting her. I liked that CA told Kirstie that she never looked better. I agreed since she had that ragmop of hair pinned up. That hair is not attractive in general and worse on a woman her age and size. She actually looked classy---not a description that you can often use on Kirstie

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I don't see Melissa going home (But who knows! ). I am hoping for Sabrina or Bristol...
    I agree Melissa is safe for right now. I think Sabrina is going home and I think Emmett may join her in the bottom 2.

I have a bad feeling we are going to have to be subjected to the Bristol Stomp for yet another week.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

SWNSNBM is going to hang around long enough to knock off someone really good. I am so mad at ABC for subjecting good people to bad rubbage.
    karalott, Florimel and Alexxxx like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

According to DialIdol, Apolo and Kirstie are in jeopardy. I hope they're wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

Who do you think will be chosen for the encore tonight? I kind of wish Apolo and Karina could do their routine tonight to see if they could do it without an error but I think it will be Gilles and Peta doing their Bollywood number again. The judges don't usually get to see that style of dance on the show so they might want to revisit it while they have the chance!
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

FORT Fogey

I'm hoping Gilles and Peta get the encore ... surely it can't be Derek and Shawn again. Why don't the judges go all out in their idiocy and give it to Bristol and Mark? That's how stupid this show is becoming.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

No! Not Apolo! I hate for him to go home for a minor mistake when he is clearly a better dancer than Bristol and Kirstie! It already happened to poor Helio last week.

One thought I had, regarding the Bristol overscoring last night. Maybe the judges see how the viewer's scores come down and see that Bristol's fan base has her so high above the others in votes that it would be impossible for her to be in the bottom, so the judges are overscoring her to make it look like she actually deserves to stay. They are trying to protect the "integrity" (ha ha) of the show by giving her a better score than Kirstie and Sabrina because they KNOW that there is no way Bristol is leaving.

I don't know what's going on, but if Bristol makes the final three again, I will be really pissed off!!
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't want either to go tonight... but IF your prediction is correct then I hope its Sabrina over Melissa. But... my hopes are still that either Bristol or Kirstie goes tonight.

Closed Thread