+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/8 DWTS Performance Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The results have been in hour two - nobody has been in jeopardy in the first hour
    Ah good, I can catch the new episode of NCIS.

They take one point off for breaking the rules? Then Shawn & Derek actually scored a 10 from CA, a 9 from Len and a 10.5 from Bruno. These judges make me nuts! Other thoughts about last night, Bristol & Mark and Kirstie & Maks scored too high. All-Stars is higher quality dancing so I was hoping not to have to see crap like B & M's package. So disappointing.

I know numerous ones are not liking the season so much but I'm loving it. That's saying a lot for one who wants Maks to be on
    my tv screen until the last minute of the last show of the season and I know it's definitely not going to happen this time.
    karalott likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I think Len will be sending Carrie-Ann and Bruno home for annoying him with their foolishness during judging. With Bruno's manic arm gestures and Carrie-Ann kicking up her feet, Len is in a hazardous situation seated between them!
    Can Tom send Brooke home then too? Please? Pretty Please? I'm fairly sure Len and Tom could handle things on their own as well as they can with the other three allegedly helping them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy View Post
    They take one point off for breaking the rules? Then Shawn & Derek actually scored a 10 from CA, a 9 from Len and a 10.5 from Bruno. These judges make me nuts! Other thoughts about last night, Bristol & Mark and Kirstie & Maks scored too high. All-Stars is higher quality dancing so I was hoping not to have to see crap like B & M's package. So disappointing.

I know numerous ones are not liking the season so much but I'm loving it. That's saying a lot for one who wants Maks to be on
    my tv screen until the last minute of the last show of the season and I know it's definitely not going to happen this time.
    It was only Len who took a point off. The other two enjoyed the dance and had no problem.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Yeah, if Bristol's fanbase (and anti-fanbase voting for the worst) comes through again, I'm thinking Helio and Kirstie as well, and the long loud chorus of boos will make the show run late.

But I hope and pray to the Capezio gods that Bristol goes.
    Hahahahaha!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy View Post

I'm all for just having Maks be a prop in the background. They use props anyway, so why not just have the most gorgeous one in the background? He doesn't have to do anything, just make sure we can see him when the other couples are dancing. See, that'd keep the Maks fans happy, and then the fans of the other couples would still have their favorites in it. Works for me

I do worry about Kirstie tonight. Her performance was entertaining as heck, probably the most entertaining of the night. But I don't know if it'll be enough, especially with others being worried for their favorites, and fanbases already being in effect. Plus, there were other entertaining dances last night.

If it's not Bristol, I think between the girls (if one goes home), it'll be Kirstie or Melissa. If one guy goes home, I'd be surprised if it's anyone but Drew. I really don't see Helio going anywhere. So I'll say Drew and anyone of Kirstie/Bristol/Melissa. Although if we got a real shock and it was Sabrina, I could live with that. Despite Kelly's strong performance, scores, and praise from the judges, I still worry about her. But I think she's going to be safe this week at least.

I gave up a long time ago trying to figure out the judges process. I have no problem with Paula coming in next week to judge. As a couple of other posters have already said, I think she's more in her element as a dance judge than as a singing judge, even though I wish all the judges were ballroom professionals. But I'll take her dancing on her chair with her big arm claps and tears and throwing out puppy dogs and ice cream cones and sunshine over CA's fangirl antics that make me cringe for her new boy toy that's probably looking around for the nearest security guard. In fact, I'd love to see a 4th judge added, especially a female judge. I don't think Miss Inaba would like that very much, especially if she constantly disagreed with her (and knowing this show, they'd make sure of that).
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can Tom send Brooke home then too? Please? Pretty Please? I'm fairly sure Len and Tom could handle things on their own as well as they can with the other three allegedly helping them.
    I feel like they already do handle it all on their own. Especially Tom. If they ever want to add a 4th judge, they need to bring Craig Revel-Harwood, a judge on strictly. He's not afraid to bring out the 1 paddle.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It was only Len who took a point off. The other two enjoyed the dance and had no problem.
    And what a production he made over that one point.Another couple broke hold earlier on, one of the judges said it, then said but it didn't matter. So, it only matters sometimes. That's stupid judging, but normal for this show
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just hated to see Helio go. I love his sweetness It is sort of uncomfortable Apollo with Karina, he clearly thinks she is someone like his mother and has no attraction to her whatsoever which seems to be throwing Karina for a loop. She is not used to not being able to use her feminine wiles on a man and it feels weird seeing them together.

I think it would have been far more interesting to see Helio with Karina and Chelsea with Apollo. I think you would have seen a different result this week. That partnership would have been sizzling. I love all four of them but I didn't think their partnering was right. Also, Bristol should have been with someone who could get more out of her. It's depressing watching those two.
    jucamer likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    It is sort of uncomfortable Apollo with Karina, he clearly thinks she is someone like his mother and has no attraction to her whatsoever which seems to be throwing Karina for a loop.
    Huh?? I don't get that vibe at all! Even if he's not attracted her, I don't get a mom-son thing going on. They seem to be getting along very well to me.
    Florimel likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

+ Reply to Thread