+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree334Likes

Thread: 10/2 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/2 DWTS Results Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am watching this from my observer position and not attached to who wins or who stays beyond their skill. It is a fan based show and not a serious dance competition. I would love to see better costumes.
    That's a good position to take Shoepie.. I know one poster last season( or the one before) pointed out, if we wanted to see good ballroom, seek out another show This is just a reality show, that involves dancing. I thought the costumes have been uglier this season than last, I never thought that was possible.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine3331 View Post
    I confess. I voted for Gilles who I absolutely love and threw some votes to Bristol because I feel so bad for all of the hate she's getting, and no, I am not in the teaparty. = )
    I voted for her week one, and sometimes , the underdog or the person that seems to be hated the most, really does gets the votes. I haven't figured out why, but if I do, I will let you know.

I am voting for the one I think could take this( fingers crossed )

ETA: At least I am voting, I keep seeing people on face book that hated to see Joey go, but wouldn't think of voting for him .To me, that's just absurd
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 10-04-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am watching this from my observer position and not attached to who wins or who stays beyond their skill. It is a fan based show and not a serious dance competition. I would love to see better costumes.
    I thought Anna had a great costume. But.. I was completely unhappy with Maks... did he show any skin... other than his ankles?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I voted for her week one, and sometimes , the underdog or the person that seems to be hated the most, really does gets the votes. I haven't figured out why, but if I do, I will let you know.

I am voting for the one I think could take this( fingers crossed )

ETA: At least I am voting, I keep seeing people on face book that hated to see Joey go, but wouldn't think of voting for him .To me, that's just absurd

Thats why I don't get mad with the winner and/or loser. I don't vote. But.. the way I carry on about a dancer one would think I did.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Thats why I don't get mad with the winner and/or loser. I don't vote. But.. the way I carry on about a dancer one would think I did.
    LOL.I am sure you are not alone, plenty of viewers don't vote. I voted for Derek, but I am not impressed with Shawn, she was actually better with Mark.

I saw Joey and Kym on The View, and he said he thought one of the women would win again( someone who won before) I didn't know if he meant Kelly or Shawn
    -Andy Rooney-

He was more impressed with Shawn because of her "lines." Her's was the only female name he speculated.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

LOL.I am sure you are not alone, plenty of viewers don't vote. I voted for Derek, but I am not impressed with Shawn, she was actually better with Mark.

I saw Joey and Kym on The View, and he said he thought one of the women would win again( someone who won before) I didn't know if he meant Kelly or Shawn
    Thats probably why I don't get so heated with another poster when a certain dancer gets the boot.
    I'm not crazy about Shawn either. She does the dance well.. hardly makes a mistake... but I'm never WOWed by her.
    I really like Tony... I'd like for him to finally win.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    He was more impressed with Shawn because of her "lines." Her's was the only female name he speculated.
    I heard the part about 'her' lines, so thank you for the name. I agree her lines are good, and she can make herself look longer and taller. Oh well, we will see if he is right or not
    -Andy Rooney-

Kinda bummed at the results because Joey's was one of the last seasons I watched every episode, start to finish. He was just so darned entertaining and funny. Loved the music a lot of them used this week, I got caught up more listening than watching.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Given how many people voted for her last time, and how many appear to be voting for her this time, I think it was a no-brainer to TPTB. Here's the flaw I see in their plan: from what I remember about Bristol's season, people were voting for her that were not watching the show. TPTB have one goal and that is to get people to watch, so they want the contestants that are going to get people to watch. But with Bristol, people were voting for her without watching. So she still gets the crazy votes, but I'm not sure that helped viewership at all. In fact, it may hurt it because of how irritated longtime viewers were the last time she was on and the craziness that resulted.
    Good post and ITA.

I think DWTS and ABC should also shoulder some blame.
    jmho
    I totally agree FM, but they already did the damage and now it is in the voter's hands or the judges to give her such low scores that the voters can't make up for it. jmo
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-06-2012 at 12:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread