+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

Thread: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/25 DWTS Result Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm sorry to see Pam go - I liked her, but she definitely had an "off" night last night. I'm loving Gilles all over again - I'd forgotten just how dang sexy that man is.

I think this is going to be a GREAT season!!!

I have to pay closer attention then... I wasn't a Gilles fan on his season... and I'm still not feeling him this season either. He is an ok dancer... I suppose I'm paying to close attention of the male dancers... like Tristan and Maks... and comparing him to them. Which obviously I shouldn't.

OK then... I'm going to compare him to Emit... not in the same league.
    annettejt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am positive Gilles will be in the F2.

That doesn't go along with my F2.

Who else are you hoping for in F2?

My pick... Melissa and Emit... or Kelly and Emit...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    That doesn't go along with my F2.

Who else are you hoping for in F2?

My pick... Melissa and Emit... or Kelly and Emit...
    I just heard Gilles is hurt(again) I guess I don't care if it's Apolo , Gilles or Emmit . I know we have to pick/root for a female, but I dont really like anyone.I will vote for who dances the best. I dont need comics, or romances, so I will see I guess.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just heard Gilles is hurt(again) I guess I don't care if it's Apolo , Gilles or Emmit . I know we have to pick/root for a female, but I dont really like anyone.I will vote for who dances the best. I dont need comics, or romances, so I will see I guess.
    Yes, Gilles mentioned it yesterday but said he will be fine next week. You might not want comics... but you will get it.... Kirstie = comedy. Its just funny to watch her... her attempts at being sexy... trying to talk after dancing... its just comical. And its a joke that she lasted as long as she did in her season.. when there were much better dancers on the show. Like this season.. MUCH BETTER DANCERS!!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Count me in with JG and everyone else who was hoping to see Bristol go before Pam.

And I was surprised by the ratings too, JG, until I saw Kara's posts from last night that she was watching The Voice first.
    Since I'm at work, I don't have a choice If The Voice wasn't on, we'd totally be tuning in for DWTS. However, my co worker has too much on her DVR plate to record Voice, so she wants to watch it at work (it's another of our favorite shows). I told her to watch it online, but she said she'd never get around to it.

I was surprised ratings dropped almost 3 million from last season. I certainly expected at least 20 million to start. I do know a couple of people who aren't tuning in this season because of the whole AS concept. As far as they're concerned, someone who won before will likely win again, and they've already seen what everyone can do, so there's no surprises. I get their point, but I'm still watching. As Florimel said in the media thread, DVR and On Demand might up those ratings somewhat, but I still think it's not what TPTB were hoping for.

There's always next week for Bristol to go home. And if not, I guess we start drinking or losing our minds or praying that no TVs lose their lives this time.
    JunkieGirl and jucamer like this.

Yes, Gilles mentioned it yesterday but said he will be fine next week. You might not want comics... but you will get it.... Kirstie = comedy. Its just funny to watch her... her attempts at being sexy... trying to talk after dancing... its just comical. And its a joke that she lasted as long as she did in her season.. when there were much better dancers on the show. Like this season.. MUCH BETTER DANCERS!!!
    I guess they are up against one another in some way.It just shows me that the ones that won, are not that good to be truthful. Kirstie could stay, and better dancers leave. It was like that before, I expect it again.
    -Andy Rooney-

I guess they are up against one another in some way.It just shows me that the ones that won, are not that good to be truthful. Kirstie could stay, and better dancers leave. It was like that before, I expect it again.
    Thats the problem with this show... allowing the viewers to vote. Sadly, if a person has more fans... they win. The show should fix that. The viewers should be allowed to vote... but the judges who actually know what they are looking for in a dance... should have a bigger part in who stays or goes. But.. I guess that is why they had the dance off part.

The process should be obvious... bad dancers GO... good dancers GO ON...

Thats the problem with this show... allowing the viewers to vote. Sadly, if a person has more fans... they win. The show should fix that. The viewers should be allowed to vote... but the judges who actually know what they are looking for in a dance... should have a bigger part in who stays or goes. But.. I guess that is why they had the dance off part.

The process should be obvious... bad dancers GO... good dancers GO ON...
    I don't put much faith in judges and the voting system( I dont always believe them) I wonder if a guy will go home next week? If say Bristol and Kirstie are in the bottom two, I suspect a guy will be as well. Its hard to tell how DWTS will play this one imho
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't realize there was a bigger Bumpit than Snooki's until I saw Pam's hair last night.

I didn't watch much of either night and I know better not to turn on until the second hour of the results show after I got burned during the season 1 finale of American Idol and wasted an hour and 50 minutes when I could have just tuned in to the last 10.

I don't know most of the "All-Stars" or their histories, so I doubt I'm going to invest much of my time this season watching. I was intrigued by the ".5" paddles. An improvement, perhaps, but still judges talking over each other and Bruno still can't keep his tush in his chair. They still can't manage a live broadcast, but Tom is still The Man (even if he did call Val Maks and gave What's-Her-Name the impression she was safe before they actually announced it). [Apologies for the overuse of the word "still."]
    Last edited by TIA__MA; 09-26-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Louis tells Sabrina to take her time. So he knew she was over dancing too.
    Maybe TPTB paired Louis and Sabrina as a remedial move for her terminal overdancing? To try to nurse her through not going there so there won't be a 'SECOND MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION EVER IN "DANCING WITH THE STARS" HISTORY?????????

Bears thinking about for at LEAST a second or two, don't it?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread