+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: 9/24 DWTS All Stars: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/24 DWTS All Stars: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by hmauterson View Post
    Actually I believe Kelly won the dance off too. There were those that though that John was a better dancer and so they had the dance off and Kelly won both.

I may be misremembering. I didn't get to see the dance off myself.

Quote Originally Posted by hmauterson View Post
    Actually I believe Kelly won the dance off too. There were those that though that John was a better dancer and so they had the dance off and Kelly won both.
    I also believe that John won the dance off. Love that google!
    nanarama likes this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Surprisingly... I enjoyed the first show. I thought everybody did well. Except for Pamela and Bristol. (Though, Bristol seems improved this go around).

Remind me again WHY Pamela is on the all-star show? I don't remember Pamela getting far on her season and she doesn't dance well.

For me... an all-star season should be based on winners and runner-ups.

My picks for now are Kelly and Melissa. I'd like to see them go far....

I'm ready for Kirstie to go.... She is way tooooo full of herself. I'm torn for saying that as I want Maks to stay.
    I wish Kelly was paired with another pro.Same with Sabrina, I didn't think much of Louis Both of those would be much better with Tristan imho.Why he got lumbered with the one he has, I don't know. He must have ticked someone off.

Is the elimination two hours tonight? if it is - why?? Why would they stretch it out that long
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Ironic - the one person on TV with LESS charisma than Bristol is Brooke. Maybe Bristol is looking up to her as an example of how high mediocrity can rise in the pay scale.
    I was wondering why Brooke didn't join the all-star season as she won her season. I suppose she didn't want the chance of Bristol stealing her role then. It certainly doesn't come natural for Brooke to be a host.... she sounds like a robot.

I was wondering why Brooke didn't join the all-star season as she won her season. I suppose she didn't want the chance of Bristol stealing her role then. It certainly doesn't come natural for Brooke to be a host.... she sounds like a robot.
    I loved her dress( loved it)However, I don't remember anything she asked them.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved her dress( loved it)However, I don't remember anything she asked them.
    She does look good on TV... and wears amazing dresses. Is that all she has to offer?
    I don't remember either... but what I do remember... during a different season (which I can't remember which one) *giggles* any time she was speaking with Derek and the other dancer... she would remind Derek of her and when she danced with him.

She does look good on TV... and wears amazing dresses. Is that all she has to offer?
    I don't remember either... but what I do remember... during a different season (which I can't remember which one) *giggles* any time she was speaking with Derek and the other dancer... she would remind Derek of her and when she danced with him.
    I don't think , that the show thinks they really need anyone to bounce Toms jokes off of. She is there to do what she does, she just isn't very good at it. They are all there for the season, so I am okay with that. Until they decide to leave, I am sure they all have the job for life.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish Kelly was paired with another pro.Same with Sabrina, I didn't think much of Louis Both of those would be much better with Tristan imho.Why he got lumbered with the one he has, I don't know. He must have ticked someone off.

Is the elimination two hours tonight? if it is - why?? Why would they stretch it out that long
    Because they're including special guest performers--one of whom I believe is Justin Bieber.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I also believe that John won the dance off. Love that google!
    According to Wikipedia--so take that for what it's worth reliability-wise--John did win the dance-off which was determined by audience vote. And apparently I've been screwing up his last name. Sorry, John.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    She was obviously chosen (both times) simply to bring in some controversy, and that makes me feel bad for her -- she's being used by ABC and she's too dumb/shy/naive to see it.
    Yeah, that & maybe also she's trying to push herself out of her comfort zone... WAYYYYY out of it! I admire her guts for going out there & TRYING, even though it obviously scares her & she knows she's going to be loudly disparaged by a lot of people!
    sunshine3331 and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread