+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - All-Stars

In another thread someone mentioned how great Karena's abs look. It was fascinating right after the team dance when Melissa and Karena were standing next to each other, both breathing hard, and their abs were going in and out in sync. They were the only two who dared to wear that skirt below the belly button. I mean the woman has a two year old child...do I sense a work out video in her future?
    Tobi and Shoepie like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    In another thread someone mentioned how great Karena's abs look. It was fascinating right after the team dance when Melissa and Karena were standing next to each other, both breathing hard, and their abs were going in and out in sync. They were the only two who dared to wear that skirt below the belly button. I mean the woman has a two year old child...do I sense a work out video in her future?

They both have amazing bodies! Karena being a dancer one would expect that sort of body... but for Melissa with a two year old child... MAN OH MAN.... she either has great genes... or she worked her ass off! If you didn't look at their faces... one wouldn't be able to tell them apart when standing next to each other.

If there isn't a work out video in her future... there definitely should be!
    Tobi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, she looked very good .She was on ET last night - I think she should do Brooke's job, she has way more personality
    Oh, please no! I will concede that she's an acceptable dancer, as a pro cheerleader, she's had a lot of dance training. But, I can't stand to watch her and, even worse, to listen to her. My wish would be to replace Brooke with Carson Kressley or Drew Lachey, both of whom have demonstrated they be entertaining while doing the job
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-26-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

As demonstrated during the team interview with Brooke, she does know how to hold a microphone.
    tapper01 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to say that Melissa is not one of my favorites, but she did amazing last night. I love Tony and glad he has a partner that is doing well
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

So happy they won the marathon last night. Great dance fusion, too. Voted and will continue to do so. Hope they have the votes to carry them to the finals.

She has more fans than I thought she did. I saw on another board that people were voting for her ( and Tony) & as someone else posted, she makes up for all the duds he has had.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

But that is not a reason to vote for her. It invalidates her dancing and pins everything on Tony...oh, poor Tony.

I vote for her because I think she is an amazing dancer and I hope her voters do carry her through to the finals.

FORT Fogey

But that is not a reason to vote for her. It invalidates her dancing and pins everything on Tony...oh, poor Tony.

I vote for her because I think she is an amazing dancer and I hope her voters do carry her through to the finals.
    Me too. I think she has a good chance of ending up in F2. I would love to see her win.

I put in my 10 votes last night and will do it again, if she survives. I like voting when there is a limit (10 times). I also think it gives a truer picture of who is favored for what ever reason.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-06-2012 at 07:42 PM.

I agree.
    I am voting for someone else, I think Shawn has stepped up beyond her last win. I am not a fan of Tony's( sorry) but I would vote for the dancer. I think others are voting for Melissa, or perhaps M/T as a team
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread