+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 98
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

  1. #51
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I don't know about that kiss... it was just really awkward... and unnessary. But... I must say, its hysterical when Maks squeezes Tom's butt.
    Yeah, you're right. It was a bit much. I don't know how Tom takes everything in stride and is always so graceful!

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Valancy View Post
    Yeah, you're right. It was a bit much. I don't know how Tom takes everything in stride and is always so graceful!

    I think looking at his paycheck... makes him able to take it all in stride.

  3. #53
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,199

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I think looking at his paycheck... makes him able to take it all in stride.
    LOL absolutely.Its a job, and a good one.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #54
    Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    I loved the whole dance and thought Maks was hysterical!
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    943

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    I'm loving the fact that Maks seems to be having a good time this season. He's fun to watch!
    Shoepie, AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    I don't know... the way he looked and danced... made me very uncomfortable. It was SOOOO out of character!

    I much like him better as a HOTTEE... not a not-E
    Fanny Mare likes this.

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,115

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    I did not recognize him, either. Way too much makeup on, etc. !
    And, while I'm not as big a fan of his as some are, I did not think that outfit or his body looked good.
    Kind of a surprise, as I do think he has a nice body.
    The whole look, however, was not at all attractive.
    I'm here likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I did not recognize him, either. Way too much makeup on, etc. !
    And, while I'm not as big a fan of his as some are, I did not think that outfit or his body looked good.
    Kind of a surprise, as I do think he has a nice body.
    The whole look, however, was not at all attractive.
    I thought it was meant to be some kind of a spoof. As such, he wasn't meant to look good. It wasn't her best look either, imo.

    Together Kirstie and Maks are giving me the feel of an old time comedy team with Maks as the straight guy and Kirstie bouncy the humor and laughs off him.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I thought it was meant to be some kind of a spoof. As such, he wasn't meant to look good. It wasn't her best look either, imo.

    Together Kirstie and Maks are giving me the feel of an old time comedy team with Maks as the straight guy and Kirstie bouncy the humor and laughs off him.

    I think that is true to a point... sorta a way to hide the fact Kirstie is not a good dancer. But... its every dance and that gets redundant.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy - All-Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I did not recognize him, either. Way too much makeup on, etc. !
    And, while I'm not as big a fan of his as some are, I did not think that outfit or his body looked good.
    Kind of a surprise, as I do think he has a nice body.
    The whole look, however, was not at all attractive.

    Last weeks dance wasn't any better... IMO.
    They don't pair up well... other than the OoOoOoOoOoOoh sooooooo funny humor *rolls eyes*. What IS funny... is when Maks drags Kirstie across the floor like a sack of potatoes.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.