+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd - All-Stars

Re: Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd - All-Stars

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Gilles & Peta are on "Ellen" today -- it's on right now in my area, I just turned it on -- hope I didn't miss them already!
    I hope you got to see them! he looked wonderful. His suit was very smart.I would love to foxtrot with him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I saw it -- normally I really hate shiny men's suits, but that thing was tailored perfectly -- around every bit of him.

Peta was dressed way down -- spangled leggings and a huge t-shirt w/a fancy graphic on it. The dance was subdued but nice.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I swear, I just melt into a puddle of goo every time this man starts dancing!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    She is a beauty no doubt, but beautiful people get divorced from each other all the time due to one of them cheating. Beauty does not keep your marriage safe. Anyway, it's cool to disagree. It's just not how I would choose to treat my husband, nor would I appreciate watching that kind of blatant flirtation with another woman on national tv from him. I think it's disrespectful, but to each their own. That being said, I do love Gilles, but I don't find his actions towards his marriage and his children who are also watching, very lovable.
    I totally agree with you, mesachick! I actually came to this thread to see if he was married, or if they were seperated or divorced, because I couldn't believe that they are acting like that! Gilles says things about how hot Peta is, and they are talking about how hot their chemistry is. I find that completely disrespectful to his family. It's very sleazy! It's one thing to play a movie role, but this is supposed to be the "real" person learning to dance. It just feels weird. :/
    Need40winks likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Holy moly was that dance GREAT!!! They really were out of their comfort zone, but it did NOT show.
    Florimel likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I totally agree with you, mesachick! I actually came to this thread to see if he was married, or if they were seperated or divorced, because I couldn't believe that they are acting like that! Gilles says things about how hot Peta is, and they are talking about how hot their chemistry is. I find that completely disrespectful to his family. It's very sleazy! It's one thing to play a movie role, but this is supposed to be the "real" person learning to dance. It just feels weird. :/
    Donny Osmond still makes jokes about how his wife felt when he was on DWTS. He played it off as lighthearted, but still....lol

Gilles' wife is there every week, and their son is there often as well, and they are all smiles in the audience. I just think it's a cultural difference between America and Europe when it comes to attitudes about physical affection. Europeans are just more open and free about it -- male friends kiss each other hello, and displays of affection between family and friends just aren't a big deal to them. I wish America had taken that with them on the Mayflower...instead they became Puritans.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I think his wife is delighted by him, he is having so much fun and he is so well liked. Europeans are more open, but he has done nothing wrong .Plus she is beautiful, I often find Peta very hard looking.
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

WOW - what a terrific dance!!! I was completely blown away. I actually reversed and rewatched their Bollywood dance.

I cannot WAIT to see Gilles dance to "I will always love you" next week.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    WOW - what a terrific dance!!! I was completely blown away. I actually reversed and rewatched their Bollywood dance.

I cannot WAIT to see Gilles dance to "I will always love you" next week.

I know. I don't care about any group dances, on either team.But I will want to see this dance.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 10-17-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread