+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - All-Stars

Re: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - All-Stars

Cheryl made it very clear on JKL last night that she is serious about wanting to be The Bachelorette. I don't know if she is aware that they use re-treads, plus she would have to get a waiver from her DWTS contract because filming begins before the spring season ends. But, boy...she really seems to want to do it. At least we know she will have no inhibitions about showing skin.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Cheryl made it very clear on JKL last night that she is serious about wanting to be The Bachelorette. I don't know if she is aware that they use re-treads, plus she would have to get a waiver from her DWTS contract because filming begins before the spring season ends. But, boy...she really seems to want to do it. At least we know she will have no inhibitions about showing skin.
    I wonder if we might see a different side of Cheryl than we do on DWTS. I hope she is aware that they dig pretty deep for any and all dirt when one is on this show. Unless they can fluff it up a little like the last bachelorette.The guys that come on the show ( if she is on it) I suspect they all know who she is, or they will find out, I am sure a lot of actors, I mean dentist etc will show up.
    fireflyer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm disappointed by Cheryl wanting to be the Bachelorette. I don't think it will help her career; she has talent and has accomplished something in her life, unlike the other former Bachlorette on this show. I love Cheryl, but I don't watch any of the Bachelor shows, nor will I change that even for Cheryl.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

My first thought was ugh no but the more I thought about it, I figured why not. She's a little older which would be nice for a change and I do like her even though I probably won't by the time the show ended. What difference does it make as long as the show is interesting? I just don't want boring which I'm afraid the upcoming Bachelor is going to be unless they do some different edits with his contestants.
    jucamer likes this.

I don't see this going well for Cheryl. I've heard she's very controlling, insecure, and not particularly likable. If people get to see those aspects of her personality in more detail, that won't help her on DWTS.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123