+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 5/21 DWTS 14 Finale Part I Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/21 DWTS 14 Finale Part I Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I loved, loved, loved Donald's freestyle, but hated his outfit. Someone in the wardrobe department is colour blind or something. Green and gold can go good together, except apparently on DWTS. Goooooooo DD!
    Green and gold are the Packers' colors. Usually I'd have blanched at the outfit, but I thought it was a nice tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    He's a performer that has been associated with the duo Big and Rich.
    Thank you for coming through for me, TIA!

It's GOOD when we reach out and help each other through the wilderness!
    TIA__MA likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Nice to see Cowboy Troy again. I haven't seen him in forever. Go Donald and Peta!

I am lucky enough to have a home office. So I had one eye on my work and the other on Donald. lol I have used all my phones 5 in total and now to go vote online for DD for the win!!
    ness and Jaceegirl like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Thank you for coming through for me, TIA!

It's GOOD when we reach out and help each other through the wilderness!
    He's featured in their video for Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. The irony is that is the song that Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke did their freestyle to.
    ness likes this.

Ok why did Katherine have those shoes on that looked like nursing shoes on? it was distracting her feet looked like rythmic tic tacs, lol
    karalott and ness like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by TIA__MA View Post
    He's featured in their video for Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. The irony is that is the song that Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke did their freestyle to.
    YEAH! I went NUTS over that Freestyle, and it's one of my all-time DWTS favorite Freestyles!

It IS ironic that DD winds up doing a cowboy freestyle to a song sung by the guy who worked with Big & Rich, who did the song used on Cheryl and Drew's cowboy Freestyle, way back in the second season!

Small world, ain't it???

Thanks for the link! Ima go check that sucker OUT!!!!!!
    karalott likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok why did Katherine have those shoes on that looked like nursing shoes on? it was distracting her feet looked like rythmic tic tacs, lol
    LOL!

Nobody said anything else but you, 'til now, but those shoes bugged and distracted the living DAYLIGHTS out of me, too! If they'd've been covered in blacklight tape or fabric and they'd turned the lights out, her feet would've looked like a couple of crazed lightning bugs that'd done a hit of speed, or something!

I KNOW she probably wouldn't've been able to pull off that routine in any kind or height of heels, but Spatz (yeah, he had 'em ON!), or the costumers --- WHOEVER was ultimately responsible for that --- REALLY should've made those shoes flesh-colored, or changed the costumes to better suit her footwear, or SOMETHING.

Those shoes were dogs that just did NOT hunt!
    karalott, MsDiva2007 and Coco46 like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Donald's freestyle outfit was horrible (what else is new with the costumes on this show), but at least this time it made sense. Had he gone before Katherine in the freestyle round, I question if she would have got a 30 or not. His freestyle was the only dance deserving of a 30 tonight. The judges scoring in this round is even more pointless than it is all season. I don't know what the whole 24 hour challenge will do, but I'm expecting another perfect 30 for Katherine (completel with jumping up and down backstage as though they haven't gotten a 30 all season). Whether Cheryl will be confidant in William's fan base or give this dance all she's got, I'm guessing he's going out third. Possibly 2nd, but I'm not sure he's going to win at this point.

Her freestyle was pretty boring and I'm glad Len called her out for it. Like most of their dances, I think Cheryl went for the "sexy" factor and is expecting to win based on that. Maybe she needs to stop getting partners like this, because I think it's done a disservice to William. I mean, sure, he's in the finals, but the way the judges and screaming fangirls have been going at him this season, he probably would have made it with anyone.

Donald for the win! Though with my luck, he'll get second, and lose to the couple I don't want to see win.
    Coco46 and Jaceegirl like this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I loved Katherine and Mark's paso, and liked their freestyle dance, but the shoes were distracting. There was a lot of confusion in that dance. She was dressed like a flapper with odd tennis shoes on and danced to swing music. Weird! I've loved her this season, but I would expect Katherine to get third place. I can't imagine her having the votes that William and DD have.

I think Donald was hurt by having Peta as his partner. She really makes the choreography about herself, instead of him. She is showcasing herself and her body. She needs to figure out that her job is to make the star shine. But, DD is so good, and has such a giant fanbase that I expect him to win.

William seems like a nice guy, but Cheryl seems to get stuck in the whole "sexy" thing so much that she can't seem to expand out. I agree to play to his strengths, but he was way more talented and capable than she gave him dances for. He still might get second place from his fans. He did well tonight and has made American fans like him with his backstory.
    J.D. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I loved Katherine and Mark's paso, and liked their freestyle dance, but the shoes were distracting. There was a lot of confusion in that dance. She was dressed like a flapper with odd tennis shoes on and danced to swing music. Weird! I've loved her this season, but I would expect Katherine to get third place. I can't imagine her having the votes that William and DD have.

I think Donald was hurt by having Peta as his partner. She really makes the choreography about herself, instead of him. She is showcasing herself and her body. She needs to figure out that her job is to make the star shine. But, DD is so good, and has such a giant fanbase that I expect him to win.

William seems like a nice guy, but Cheryl seems to get stuck in the whole "sexy" thing so much that she can't seem to expand out. I agree to play to his strengths, but he was way more talented and capable than she gave him dances for. He still might get second place from his fans. He did well tonight and has made American fans like him with his backstory.
    I didn't notice the shoes, I had to go and take another look I hope she is in the F2 Fingers crossed, she did far better than William and Cheryl imho.
    Peta does make it all about her, but I think DD held his own pretty well

I guess we will see - I just hope she is allowed to enjoy her scores like everyone else has.I didn't know she hadn't gotten a 10 from Len. Interesting
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread