+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 5/21 DWTS 14 Finale Part I Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/21 DWTS 14 Finale Part I Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Got all my Double-D and Heavens to Murgatroyd housekeeping done, y'all!

I'm a little concerned, though, because the phone lines were WAY too easy for me to get through to, tonight (as opposed to last week, when I aged another 10 years trying!).

If, indeed, a Freestyle counts for ANYTHING AT ALL, Donald and Peta have GOT THIS.

My ass ain't caught wind on a Freestyle since the devil was a boy, BUT IT DID TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for being regularly and unreasonably shafted ALL SEASON LONG and for that Freestyle tonight, far as I'M concerned, DONALD AND PETA EARNED THE WIN.

BUT, I've seen WAY too much off-the-wall crap go on this season (AND others), so . . .

I'm not gonna bank on ANYTHING until the fat lady (or Katherine) sings.
    BTW, navybelle, Coco46 and 2 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    Loved the cheesehead hats DD's family wore!

Go Donald and Peta
    Me too - that was cute. I found myself smiling throughout his whole freestyle - just LOVED it. They did a fantastic job, and I enjoyed it far more than the other freestyle dances. William's was forgettable - it's been a little over an hour and I can't remember much about his dance at all. And mostly what I remember from Katherine's dance are her facial expressions. Donald's was SO much fun for me to watch, and his moves were awesome! I would love it if he could pull out a win - wearing the Green & Gold is sure to warm the hearts of Packer fans everywhere, hopefully they'll vote!
    maxkl, TIA__MA, umngirl and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    My ass ain't caught wind on a Freestyle since the devil was a boy, BUT IT DID TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! Now THAT was a freestyle!
    I was chair dancing with my feet shaking away. I'm usually unimpressed with the freestyles. Too much that I consider non-dancing. That one blew me away. I want to see it again. I thought the others were good, but that one put them both to shame. If there was a 12, they'd deserve it.
    I'm now an official Donald Driver For The Win proponent.
    ness, TIA__MA, navybelle and 4 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I absolutely loved Donald and Peta's freestyle. Haven't seen one that good in a long time. Got all my votes in on 2 cell phones and landline as well as online. It was hard to get through on the phone. Donald for the win and that man knows how to country dance!!!
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I absolutely loved Donald and Peta's freestyle. Haven't seen one that good in a long time. Got all my votes in on 2 cell phones and landline as well as online. It was hard to get through on the phone. Donald for the win and that man knows how to country dance!!!
    He was adorable in that dance. I personally believe the scores are too close for this to be a judges decision even including tomorrow night which they usually overscore anyway. I suspect this is going to be a fan decision.
    jucamer likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    The one successful marriage from The Bachelor doesn't have you convinced? Or all the other countless dating shows that have aired over the years?
    There have actually been a few marriages and serious relationships made through Bachelor/ette shows. Not from the original televised show itself. I think the ones who have connected, met at the reunions or the summer Bachelor Pad show.
    ilja likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Cheryl's been on the downhill slope with freestyles since Cristian de la Fuente in season 6. Only 2 that I would give bragging rights to are Drew's and Emmitt's.
    Heyyyyy! Waittaminute! Apolo & Julianne's freestyle was very entertaining--my fave. Kyle and JR's are up there too. 'Course I don't mind hip hop.

My rankings for the night

Round 1

Katherine
    Donald
    William

Freestyle

Donald
    Katherine
    William

I loved, loved, loved Donald's freestyle, but hated his outfit. Someone in the wardrobe department is colour blind or something. Green and gold can go good together, except apparently on DWTS.

I'm hoping Donald wins and that is just to spite the judges. I'm not usually like that but the underscoring/overscoring is just too blatant, even for me.

Goooooooo DD!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

On a side note:

Somebody, PLEASE help me . . .

I have a very important question to ask:

Just who in the HELL is Cowboy Troy, and where in the WORLD has he been hidin'???

That is ONE steer I'd have NO problem goin' after and puttin' a rope around!

NONE!

Call me shameless, but I calls 'em like I SEES 'em!

Y'know what they say . . .

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    On a side note:

Somebody, PLEASE help me . . .

I have a very important question to ask:

Just who in the HELL is Cowboy Troy, and where in the WORLD has he been hidin'???

That is ONE steer I'd have NO problem goin' after and puttin' a rope around!

NONE!

Call me shameless, but I calls 'em like I SEES 'em!

Y'know what they say . . .

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!
    He's a performer that has been associated with the duo Big and Rich.
    ness likes this.

I loved Katherine and Marks Paso!! loved it.I really enjoyed their freestyle!

I liked Donald's AT. Peta is so friggin memorizing, I couldn't tell how he danced. What a sexy lady - Loved their freestyle! such joy he brings..I don't even like country dancing( a 10 from Len) LOL

Worst costumes of the night William and Cheryl.Both their dances for tonight were meh. Cheryl doesn't seem as sharp as normal.

Tom has a thing for Peta, he keeps mentioning her clothing or lack of
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread