Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree318Likes

Thread: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/15 DWTS 14 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

It's going to be a long hour.
    karalott and ness like this.

FORT Fan

I am sorry but I think she messed up her last step and covered it up with tears and a hurt back; if you hurt your lower back, you would not be jumping around the stage 24 hours later like a kangaroo. She is as phony as her partner is.
    karalott, Valancy and jucamer like this.

Sigh. With the couples who are left, at this point I'm really rooting for Maria, so if she's gone tonight I won't really care much who wins.

Donald would be okay but his dancing is overrated by fans IMO. It would also be nice for a newbie like Peta to get a trophy for once. He's not as refined as Katherine or Maria. William only does Latin dances great, and even then they're not perfect -- his arms were lazy last night. He's actually the worst dancer right now by far. Katherine is fine and would be a great story, but I just don't know if I can take another Mark win. He makes my skin crawl.

I hope William goes, but I think Maria will have the least fan support this week so it will probably be her. Sigh.
    karalott likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Katherine and Mark!!

Maria will be going home then!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Spatz & The Midwife in the finals.

I may not even bother to watch.

If DONALD'S not in it . . .

I KNOW I won't bother to watch.
    I'll join you. I like Maria, but not enough to tune in. I'll Youtube her performance later, but think I'll skip the freestyle round for her.

I'm just over this "so close! so competitive! so tight! so unpredictable! did we mention so close and competitive and best season ever?" season. Yeah, whatever.

Peta, William's nice to look at, but I wouldn't say he's a hunk. I'm surprised he's deemed Latin America's Brad Pitt. Now, there is a certain someone on here that I consider a hunk, but he was booted off last week.
    ness, TIA__MA, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Sigh. With the couples who are left, at this point I'm really rooting for Maria, so if she's gone tonight I won't really care much who wins.

Donald would be okay but his dancing is overrated by fans IMO. It would also be nice for a newbie like Peta to get a trophy for once. He's not as refined as Katherine or Maria. William only does Latin dances great, and even then they're not perfect -- his arms were lazy last night. He's actually the worst dancer right now by far. Katherine is fine and would be a great story, but I just don't know if I can take another Mark win. He makes my skin crawl.

I hope William goes, but I think Maria will have the least fan support this week so it will probably be her. Sigh.
    William was supposed to be the one that was the chosen one by the judges, so he cant go home
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've decided I don't like Derek's peach fuzz. If you can't rock it, get rid of it.

"I'm so excited, I forgot about it."
    karalott, ness and Alexxxx like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

Between Donald and Maria, which it is probably coming down to, I'd rather Maria leave. Part of it is because I'd like to see a newbie get a chance in the finals, even though I don't think they'll win. But I'd be fine with losing William. I find her dull and overrated. Nice guy. I'm not digging Cheryl, either. I don't think I could take another Mark win, either, especially since an AS is on the horizon, and I have a feeling we may be seeing them push for another Mark win next season (assuming he gets the partner I think he will). I'm not a big fan of Katherine at all, so a Maria or Donald win works for me. But anytime Derek gets a partner I like, they don't win or make the finals

DAD-End of time by Beyonce, samba, and Tristan () and Chelsie. Wow, no Derek?! Although I'm beginning to think voting on this show is overrated in itself.
    TIA__MA likes this.

If Donald goes home tonight, I'm done....I'll hope Maria wins, but I won't watch next week. No one makes me smile when they dance like Donald...technically, he may not be the best, but he just shines when he is out there and I just love that about him!
    karalott, ness, sueb1961 and 2 others like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    William was supposed to be the one that was the chosen one by the judges, so he cant go home
    He didn't even need that kind of boost, his fanbase is mostly newcomers to the show who have already loved him for ages. He and Donald have unbeatable fan support. Which doesn't thrill me at all, really.
    karalott likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread